How many have you jumped from the X to the XS Max?

michko

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking of making the jump, but you always have that “guilt”

Larger real estate would be nicer to have.

Have many of you made the jump? Any regrets?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I did. For the year before September release I was using an 8 Plus much more along with an iPhone X. I got the XS Max on release day and it finally feels like I have a device that check-marks all my needs in a smartphone. I wasn't ever happy using just an iPhone X and it evidently was because it was just too small for me.

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I did with no regrets. I love big screens. While I think the X was the perfect size and the most comfortable I’ve ever used; I still prefer a bigger screen.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I kept my X and got the Max. One week I prefer a smaller phone I pop the sim into the X. Following week I’m more into media consumption I pop the sim into the Max. Best of both worlds.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I had the X till a month or so before Max release, sold it before they tanked and got a 8 for a good price, which i sold for what i paid after i got the Max.
Wouldn't go back.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I did as well and have absolutely zero regret. It’s a beast of a phone. Price tag too but I can afford it and sold my X.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I did and no regrets at all. The X was just too small for me and I didn’t want the 8 Plus with the huge bezels. Loving my Xs Max!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No regrets. Last year I bought an 8+ and coming from an iP7 it was too heavy for me and I was able to get an iPX the next day. This year I got the Xs but when I would plug the phone in to charge or sync the back got real hot. So I took it back to my local Apple store, returned the Xs and decided to get the Xs Max. The difference between the X and the Xs compared to the Xs Max is just 1.2 oz and it isn’t as great a change going from the X to the 8+. I’m glad I got the bigger Xs Max. I kind of wish I bought it first this year.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Back to Max from 3XL? BTW, I returned my 3XL as well as I didn’t find it worth the monies :)

Same here. I returned the 3 XL. It took amazing photos, but that was it. Everything else about it was lacking. And that notch was horrible!

I purchased a space gray 512GB iPhone XS Max (again!) and I swear I’m going to keep it this time.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I did it even though I told myself I should really wait a year since my x was in mint condition. But I have no regrets. I love the device! It’s perfection!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro