I’ve owned many iPhones and many high end Androids. In the end the iPhone is an overall better user experience, much better. That’s all that really matters. The rest is just noise.
    11-12-2018 04:44 PM
    It's silly.

I'm not interested in that at all. I swear on everything I don't even know what the hell the mate 20 pro is.

lol ok

So since these benchmark tests are this important to you, why didn't you have the presence of mind to check on that before your return period for your iPhone XS Max ended?

I don't care.

You probably typed your entire post from your iPhone.
    No more silly than your replies about my critism.

Nope i didn't write that post from an iphone i typed it from an Alienware 17 gaming laptop.

It's not just about benchmarks, it's about the phones performance. A phone third the price has faster LTE speeds. Not acceptable.

The fact that you never heard of a Huawei Mate 20 pro smartphone says you don't know much about phones so i guess i can understand why you don't understand my gripes with an overpriced phone.
    11-12-2018 04:46 PM
    I’ve owned many iPhones and many high end Androids. In the end the iPhone is an overall better user experience, much better. That’s all that really matters. The rest is just noise.
    To be fair my Note 9 didn't do to bad against my Max. It's a good smooth snappy phone and i used it for a few months with no complaints.
    11-12-2018 04:50 PM
    The fact that you never heard of a Huawei Mate 20 pro smartphone says you don't know much about phones
    Actually it's because I don't care enough.
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    11-12-2018 05:07 PM
    To be fair my Note 9 didn't do to bad against my Max. It's a good smooth snappy phone and i used it for a few months with no complaints.
    Ok.
    11-12-2018 07:11 PM
    Dude... Ok you feel outsmarted by apple ... Well hey, sell whatever iPhone you have ...keep the Note 9 because it's snappier by a millisecond.. you'll probably save an few hours every year opening apps and live your life

Am I a fan of apple? Not so much within the past two years

Am I a fan of their pricing ? Not since they hit the 1k tag

Do I have apple products? For now yes...

Do what you want to do with your money

You do you honey boo boo
    grover5 and jhnnyblze2000 like this.
    11-12-2018 07:15 PM
    OP, My mom was on a OnePlus 3T, and has been getting steady updates. The phone still runs very well. I got the OnePlus 6T for her and used it for a few days of compare it to my XS Max. The only reason I upgraded her or because the network we’re on, T-Mobile, has released two new LTE bands that the 3T didn’t support and she wasn’t getting a great signal.

The OnePlus 6T is insanely fast and it’s camera is very good. It’s not as good as the XSMax, Note 9, or Mate 20 Pro, but honestly, it’s more than good enough, and all of those phones have great cameras. We’re lucky enough to live in a time where almost every flagship phone has a great camera and is more than quick enough.

If I lived in EMEA, didn’t have a MacBook (you have Alienware right?), and didn’t have a lot of family and friends on iOS, I would switch if I could get a reasonable price selling the XSMax, or if I was within my return period. The price difference there is simply insane, and as good as the XS Max is, it’s most certainly not that much better, and in some areas, the OnePlus is better.

Personal I like both OS’, but recognize that each has its strengths and weaknesses because I use a MacBook as my primary laptop, and I can afford the XS Max, I’m sticking with that for now.

FWIW, I had the Note 8, and S9+, and they were not as unstable as some others experienced. They had a lot of great features that I really miss. But having the XSMax with a MacBook and an Apple Watch is the best experience for me. Nothing wrong with the others, and I’m paying a hefty price for all of this.
    11-22-2018 12:30 AM
57 123