Received mine today in Space Grey and to be honest I’m pleased. Sold my X after a few months as I was a plus size phone user and as much as the screen real estate was greater on the X compared to a plus phone, I preferred the overall size. Due to keyboard typing etc I went back to an 8 plus and subsequently ordered this new bad boy.

It’s the phone I’ve been waiting for and in all honesty the price tag hasn’t put me off. Slipped a product red silicone case on it and I’m good to go.

Let’s just see if I can fill it now!
    10-24-2018 12:30 PM
    Received mine today in Space Grey and to be honest I’m pleased. Sold my X after a few months as I was a plus size phone user and as much as the screen real estate was greater on the X compared to a plus phone, I preferred the overall size. Due to keyboard typing etc I went back to an 8 plus and subsequently ordered this new bad boy.

It’s the phone I’ve been waiting for and in all honesty the price tag hasn’t put me off. Slipped a product red silicone case on it and I’m good to go.

Congrats enjoy. I just got the SP 256 max myself. Love the size and the screen is amazing. Speed is excellent. Had the X but it was a little to small for me. I have large hands and the Max fits better. Enjoy your device. It’s awesome for sure.
    10-24-2018 12:42 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Congratulations on your new device and ample storage

Enjoy and Post Often
    10-24-2018 07:13 PM

Congratulations, sir, and I’m glad you’re happy with your new toy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us...
    10-24-2018 07:16 PM
    Congrats and enjoy! If you even come close to filling all 512 GB up let us know and we’ll get you some help.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-25-2018 05:50 AM
    ConGrats. Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. My iPhone Xs MAX is my favorite iPhone to date, I held on to my 7Plus for an additional year because of the smaller size X. I'm glad I waited, the form factor of the MAX is just what I've been waiting for since Apple first released a large screen (6 Plus) iPhone. Enjoy iMore and feel free to join in on the many threads.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-25-2018 09:21 AM
    Congrats on your new XS Max and welcome to iMore, enjoy the forums.
    10-25-2018 11:03 AM
    ConGrats. Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. My iPhone Xs MAX is my favorite iPhone to date, I held on to my 7Plus for an additional year because of the smaller size X. I'm glad I waited, the form factor of the MAX is just what I've been waiting for since Apple first released a large screen (6 Plus) iPhone. Enjoy iMore and feel free to join in on the many threads.
    How was it for you to go from fingerprint sensor to face id? I have a hard time see myself be satisfied with face id but I hope I'm wrong. Sometime I will have to upgrade
    10-25-2018 01:44 PM
    How was it for you to go from fingerprint sensor to face id? I have a hard time see myself be satisfied with face id but I hope I'm wrong. Sometime I will have to upgrade
    I thought I would before I got my iPhone X. And now with the max I don’t even notice it. I just pick up my phone and it unlocks. Pretty seemless. Only time I have a issue is when I’m laying in bed it can’t pick up my face well. But half my face is covered up with my pillow so that’s the issue there. Other than that it’s pretty flawless. Especially now on the max.
    10-25-2018 11:36 PM
    It was a seamless transition. I was also skeptical about moving to Face ID from Touch ID and now I hate my iPad...LOL.
    fredriks, Anastayja1 and judgetom like this.
    10-26-2018 07:02 AM
    It was a seamless transition. I was also skeptical about moving to Face ID from Touch ID and now I hate my iPad...LOL.
    Sounds great
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-26-2018 12:01 PM