Got a new iPhone XS Max previous device is OnePlus 6 now I wanna transfer my SMS Messages and Whatsapp backup to iPhone I am not able to do so any solution can anyone help please!
    10-23-2018 10:23 PM
    Got a new iPhone XS Max previous device is OnePlus 6 now I wanna transfer my SMS Messages and Whatsapp backup to iPhone I am not able to do so any solution can anyone help please!
    They gave option to setup phone from Android when you first start up the phone
    10-23-2018 10:25 PM
    I did try that one nothing happened it got stuck on connection between the devices though both were on same wifi network, now I am looking for a way to bring those messages on my iPhone!!
    10-24-2018 05:22 AM
    There are many paid software options to transfer WhatsApp messages. I went from iOS (iPhone 7+) to Android (Note 8)...and then back to iOS (iPhone X). The software options all work pretty much the same but i suggest finding one that can go both ways in case you switch back to Android! I didn’t and had to buy 2 different software.

Also, I bought the software for PC and not Mac (I have both) as my impression was that I didn’t want Mac OS to interfere with the process as a safety measure (as the explorer app simply recognizes the phone as a “disk” source)...hard to explain.
    10-24-2018 06:04 AM
    There are many paid software options to transfer WhatsApp messages. I went from iOS (iPhone 7+) to Android (Note 8)...and then back to iOS (iPhone X). The software options all work pretty much the same but i suggest finding one that can go both ways in case you switch back to Android! I didn’t and had to buy 2 different software.

Also, I bought the software for PC and not Mac (I have both) as my impression was that I didn’t want Mac OS to interfere with the process as a safety measure (as the explorer app simply recognizes the phone as a “disk” source)...hard to explain.
    Can you plwase share the name of the software that you used..
    10-24-2018 06:50 AM
    Give me an hour and I’ll check...
    10-24-2018 08:16 AM
    Give me an hour and I’ll check...
    Ok..
    10-24-2018 08:22 AM
    Ok..
    Wondershare software’s Dr.fone (the module called “Whatsapp Backup & Restore”) is what I used to messages & associated media from iOS to Android. This is a one-way app from iOS to iOS/Android.

Jihosoft WhatsMate, which I bought later, also has both Mac & pc versions like Dr.fone. I used this to migrate from Android to iOS. I believe it can also go the other way as well but i suggest you contact their support to confirm.

It’s been more than 8+(?) months since i performed the transfers but i might have run into a problem with retaining messages from group chats. Unfortunately I don’t recall which software or which transfer route it was. I do know that all individual chats transferred without any problems.

Hope this helps and good luck.
    10-24-2018 09:02 AM
    There are 2 methods.

1.Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone via Email.
    Here is how:

Step 1. Directly find and open WhatsApp on Android, then go to "Setting > Chats Setting > Chat History > Email Chat".

Step 2. Select the conversation you wish to send to your iPhone, then a pop-up window will appear and ask you whether to transfer WhatsApp messages with media files or not. Choose one of the option and then go to the next step.

Step 3. Now, you'll be taken to a new page, here you need to type your email account and click the "Send" button.

2.Copy WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone via Backup.
    Below is the detailed steps:

Step 1. Go to "Setting > Chats > Chat backup > Back Up Now" to backup your Android WhatsApp messages.

Step 2. Uninstall WhatsApp on Android, then turn to iPhone.

Step 3. Run WhatsApp on iPhone and login to your WhatsApp account. When you see a message "Message Backup Found", don't hesitate to click "Restore" button to restore the backed up Android WhatsApp messages to iPhone.
    02-26-2019 09:24 PM