Hey guys. I have the Xs max and I have noticed that the earpiece speaker stops working from time to time.. I am having to restart the phone for having it to start working again. Funny thing is, I can still listen to phone calls so I guess it's a software issue.

Any one facing the issue as well? Read over the Internet and it seems to be a issue for many people.
    10-10-2018 06:41 AM
    I don't have this problem on my Xs Max, but clearly Apple's quality control is taking yet another hit.
    10-10-2018 09:31 AM
    I don't have this problem on my Xs Max, but clearly Apple's quality control is taking yet another hit.
    It definitely has.. Every since iOS 11, every other day seem to face one or the other issue. And now this.

Although ios 12 has been a blessing, it's the way ios should always have been.

Just for my info, do you own a pair of airpods or any other bluetooth headphones? It seems to occur mostly after I connect and disconnect my airpods.
    10-10-2018 10:38 PM
    It definitely has.. Every since iOS 11, every other day seem to face one or the other issue. And now this.

Although ios 12 has been a blessing, it's the way ios should always have been.

Just for my info, do you own a pair of airpods or any other bluetooth headphones? It seems to occur mostly after I connect and disconnect my airpods.
    Yes, I own a pair of AirPods and have been using bluetooth headphones since forever ( I dislike wires...LOL). Hopefully this can be fixed, but I would definitely give Apple a call concerning this issue.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 10-11-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    Rev17 likes this.
    10-11-2018 07:50 AM
    Just for argument sake, can you turn bluetooth off on your iPhone for a while and see of the issue continues?
    Rev17 likes this.
    10-11-2018 08:01 AM
    Yes, I own a pair of AirPods and have been using bluetooth headphones since forever ( I dislike wires...LOL). Hopefully this can be fixed, but I would definitely give Apple a call concerning this issue.
    Haha.. Same here.. Hate wires.. Using bluetooth earphones ever since they got half way decent. The convenience is just too good to give up.

Strange that u are not facing the issue after airpods connection (lucky you!). M 90% sure it's after I connect and disconnect my airpods.
    10-11-2018 09:19 AM
    Just for argument sake, can you turn bluetooth off on your iPhone for a while and see of the issue continues?
    So u mean just turn off bluetooth and observe for a day? Yeah I can do that...
    I'll give it a try.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    10-11-2018 09:20 AM
    So u mean just turn off bluetooth and observe for a day? Yeah I can do that...
    I'll give it a try.
    Yep. Turn off BT and see if the speaker still gives you problems. This way we can tell if it's a speaker issue or BT issue.
    Rev17 likes this.
    10-11-2018 09:25 AM
    Yep. Turn off BT and see if the speaker still gives you problems. This way we can tell if it's a speaker issue or BT issue.
    I think this worked.... I turned off bluetooth form settings and then restarted it... Connected my airpods disconnected them.. Earpiece speaker still works....! Will see if it continues throughout the day as I connect airpods several times a day. Wish me luck!

And thank you so much for the tip!
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    10-12-2018 01:34 AM