A lot of the high end phones in today's market are loaded with just about every feature you can get and there isn't really any new technology or ideas coming out worth upgrading for. I believe in the coming years you will see less and less people upgrading phones cause there really aren't the great amount of features to look forward too when they already have them. The only real upgrades would be the battery and processor and the phones that are already a couple years old are equipped to withstand anything you throw at it without having to think about upgrading. So in most cases, unless you have the money to throw away for a new phone every year it makes more sense to stay with what you got for another year or two cause you really aren't missing anything spectacular. Just my 2 pennies.
    The one exception is the radios. For example, for those on T-Mobile, the Xs has LTE Band 71, which will improve coverage and reception where (or when) it is available. And likely next years iPhone, or the one in two years, will have the radios for 5G.
    10-05-2018 01:47 AM
    Nope sold the X 2 months ago before it tanked in price, got a cheap 8 while waiting for the Max.
    10-05-2018 02:04 AM
    I am definitely sticking with the X and not getting the Max...is what I said before I bought the Max.

It’s all good. The X will be passed on to someone in the family. Still a fantastic phone, but I definitely missed my big screen.
    10-06-2018 06:48 AM
    Sold my X a few months back. Had the 64GB. Got 8 hundo for it. Glad I did. Loving the MAX so far!!! The extra size is nice... But more importantly the Battery LIFE is insane!!!!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-06-2018 11:24 PM
    Normally I upgrade as soon as the new version becomes available, but for some reason, I’m perfectly content with the X. I’m much more interested in the watch. It’s time to upgrade from the original I’m currently using.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    10-08-2018 06:47 PM
30 12