What color did you get the iphone xs max or iphone xs in?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Space Grey!!

Just out of curiosity, what color is this TripleOne?....LOL (only kidding). For the record it's Space Gray...
2e6616c4e2bb663cb08c49bc424f5b54.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It’s Space Gray in the US and Grey in other countries. We have the Brits to thank for that.

Humm,...and on the Apple site it's spelled "Space Gray", so in other countries on the Apple Site the name is changed to "Space Grey"?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
There is no best. I took a gamble and got white in preorder but now I've seen ad handled all of them.

I can tell you why I chose the white but that's only best for me.

The natural finish stainless edges were one reason I got white. I thought of inevitable scratches from use and how my stainless steel watches and tools and other items have held up.

I really like the off or slightly grey white my watch band has, and same tone in a shirt that I like. The back of the phone looked like that. It always looks decent with about anything.

The new design means your front of phone is always black. I kind of thought when out of the case the white will give me to tones or shades I like.

Earlier in life I worked with metals and manufacturing. The finishing and inspection and metal services (heat treating, anodizing, coating) vendors were under me. It left me always appreciating polished and brushed materials. The white phone is always holding nicely polished glass and metal with a natural finish look.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I originally go the Gold but I opted to exchange for the Space Grey, the Gold to me was going to be a bit too shiny and risk scratches so Space Grey this year XS Max.

I don't believe the Gold should have the tendency to be scratched, like the silver does. The gold color is a similar type of coating as to what the space gray is -- just gold instead of space gray.