Tempered Glass Screen Protector

ReggieTee

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone found a tempered glass screen protector that is cut just right for the notch? The cheap ones I got for Amazon are good but after thinking I misapplied the first one even using their guide, I applied a second one and yeah, it's just not cut correctly.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone found a tempered glass screen protector that is cut just right for the notch? The cheap ones I got for Amazon are good but after thinking I misapplied the first one even using their guide, I applied a second one and yeah, it's just not cut correctly.

Try a local best buy store. Or order from amazon. Spigen or zagg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Zagg's screen protectors seem to be cut right this year and their Oleophobic coating lasts a very long time compared to most.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
I’ve had much success with the Anker Glassguard Screen Protector. I used it with my 8+ and with my X. I just put one on my XS Max. The notch fit is perfect and the kit includes two screens and a fitted guard that makes each application just perfect.

ReggieTee

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I’ve had much success with the Anker Glassguard Screen Protector. I used it with my 8+ and with my X. I just put one on my XS Max. The notch fit is perfect and the kit includes two screens and a fitted guard that makes each application just perfect.

Thanks!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I've heard nothing but good things about Anker Screen protectors. Approx how long does the Oleophobic Coating last? I just finished two years with a Zagg Privacy Screen protector installed on my 7 Plus and the Oleophobic Coating was still going strong.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I have a full screen cover, no notch cut out. You wouldn’t even know I have one on, just looks like the screen alone, had it installed locally not cheap but excellent. No rainbow bubbles etc.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
I've heard nothing but good things about Anker Screen protectors. Approx how long does the Oleophobic Coating last? I just finished two years with a Zagg Privacy Screen protector installed on my 7 Plus and the Oleophobic Coating was still going strong.

No technical idea about the coating; only experiential. Never noticed anything in the 12 months of use for both my 8+ nor my X. No peeling nor any change in the appearance using it. So it has been a non-issue for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro