Belkin InvisiGlass Screen Protector

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Belkin-InvisiGlass-Ultra-Screen-Protection-for-iPhone%C2%A0XS-Max#mn_p]Belkin InvisiGlass Screen Protector[/URL] from the Apple store? The Caseology screen protector I have is lifting a little and I'm trying to get some opinions on this one. The reviews on the Apple site don't seem too good.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, I try not to show negativity towards any products, but I personally like Zagg and how long their Oleophobic Coating lasts compared to others.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I had one installed on my 6S Plus a few years ago after apple care replaced my phone. The protector is still on the phone which my 15 year old is using. She’s had it since she started middle school. The corners are a little beat up now but otherwise it has held up well. The only reason I put it on though was because that was the only thing the apple store had when I went in for replacement. I don’t like walking out with a new phone and no screen protector. Usually though, Zagg Invisible Shield is my go to.

nicoledicintio

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I have the belkin screen protector that was installed by Apple on my iPhone X .. and it is by far my favourite! I plan to go straight to the Apple store to get them to install one on my XS Max as soon as I get it in the mail!!

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Humm, I try not to show negativity towards any products, but I personally like Zagg and how long their Oleophobic Coating lasts compared to others.

Always had zagg on my phones, but noticed how it aways scratched real easy. For my IPhone X I went with one from amazon and has nothing of scratches compared to zagg and I always took care of my phones..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Always had zagg on my phones, but noticed how it aways scratched real easy. For my IPhone X I went with one from amazon and has nothing of scratches compared to zagg and I always took care of my phones..

Interesting. I've also always used Zagg since my Blackberry 8330 days and my 7 Plus that I just traded in had the Zagg Privacy Glass Screen Protector on it for two years without any scratches. It's been my experience that Zagg does not scratch easily.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. I've also always used Zagg since my Blackberry 8330 days and my 7 Plus that I just traded in had the Zagg Privacy Glass Screen Protector on it for two years without any scratches. It's been my experience that Zagg does not scratch easily.

Spencer just has really good luck with his Zagg’s and cases lol I went through 7 or so Zagg screen protectors on my 7+ in a year never had a Zagg that fit my s9+ or 8 well

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’ve had it on my XS Max since launch day. I love it! It comes with an alignment tray too... installing it was really easy.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My HQ office and data center are between an Apple Store and Target - walking distance. Even with that I can't stomach the price and time wasted over the always less than $10 for 2-3 screen protectors.

We buy iPads and phones by the dozens. We've bought the name brands when there was a deal or those instances when someone in the c suite walks into the Apple Store. The one time I got Zagg personally and tried to get a warranty at the Zagg branded shop with my receipt it was a complete BS run around.

Look at the iCarez glass protectors as an example. You get two for around $8 and that jig for easy installation. It makes it near impossible for me to go back to the Belkin and Zagg prices and the time wasted to have someone in a store put your screen protector on.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I stopped using Zagg and Belkin a long time ago. There are plenty of screen protectors out there that do the same job for a lot less cost. I personally like these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3095670

Its 8 bucks for three and it comes with an alignment tray. I put one only my X and my son's 8 last year and they are both still on those phones with no scratches or lifting. Went with them again on my Max and its been the same experience so far. I completely forget that I have a screen protector on.

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
I have it in my max. Nice easy install at the apple store. Warranty is great. I broke it called and got a replacement mailed right out and the apple store put that one on too. Can’t beat it

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I use Bodyguardz edge screen protector. Had it on my iPhone X and never had an issue. I had the belkin on my iPhone 7 + and it wasn’t too bad. Felt like it showed fingerprints more. Zagg is pretty good too! I think they have an edge to edge for the max but still dips down around the notch. Bodyguardz covers the whole screen without interfering with the front face camera etc.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Belkin-InvisiGlass-Ultra-Screen-Protection-for-iPhone%C2%A0XS-Max#mn_p]Belkin InvisiGlass Screen Protector[/URL] from the Apple store? The Caseology screen protector I have is lifting a little and I'm trying to get some opinions on this one. The reviews on the Apple site don't seem too good.

I have purchased mine from apple for the last few years. The install them and they work/look great

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro