Should I dump the Note 9 for the iPhone Xs Max?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Going for a different phone because of cases is not what I would do. I personally prefer Apple ecosystem. I left Samsung 3 years ago. I just upgraded to the XS Max after saying I wasn’t.
I love it. Upgraded my watch too
Nothing beats Apple in my opinion and I used to be completely against Apple.
I am impressed and Apple holds their value
I love my phone and watch
iPad and Mac Pro

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I went into a T-Mobile store yesterday to take a look at the Max and it is a very nice phone. The only thing that bothered me was the notch. I couldn't stop looking at it. I had the OP6 and although the notch was smaller it still bothered me constantly. I really really love the Note 9 and everything it brings to the table. I more or less just want to try the Max for a while. I can't keep a phone longer than a few months before I get bored. Financially that isn't a very good habit to get into. Especially when I already have a phone that will do everything I need it too and more. Ugh, I hate everything.

Notch doesn’t bother me. I thought it would but nope

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a friend. Finally decided to jump on the Apple train. Dumped all his Samsung. And like me he went all out. And text me the other day no regrets
XS Max series 4
And iPad and Mac Pro
Got them all

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
I have a friend. Finally decided to jump on the Apple train. Dumped all his Samsung. And like me he went all out. And text me the other day no regrets
XS Max series 4
And iPad and Mac Pro
Got them all

That would’ve been extremely expensive!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I do miss some things Android offers but my overall experience on Apple the past 3 years has been great. There will be some great changes with the release of iOS 13 ppl will be happy with. But with that said I still would stay with Apple. It’s fluid and rarely a problem. Best smart watch on the market in my opinion as well

Everyone has their choice. Be happy with it. What best suits your needs is what’s important

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Just switched from a Note 9 to the XS Max one week ago. Main reason was because I have an iPad and iMac, and because of the new iOS 13. So far I’m not sorry for doing the switch. Each phone has it’s pros and cons. The notch on the iPhone does not bother me in the least.

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Another disadvantage of the iPhone, compared to my former Galaxy Note 9, is lack of a notification light on the iPhone. The Note would flash red if I had received a text, email or phone call. Not a deal breaker but a nice feature.