Should I dump the Note 9 for the iPhone Xs Max?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You going back to the max or Note Nein :concern:

Good luck with your choice. I know how hard it is. I switch constantly. Tough to leave the note for the pixel. But it was easy to switch to the Max once I got around to playing with it. Love the screen size and feel in hand. The note is built well also. Only thing I didn’t really like was the curved screen. I much prefer flat screens. And I hated the home button and how you have to depress the screen. Never got used to that. But whatever your choice best wishes.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Good luck with your choice. I know how hard it is. I switch constantly. Tough to leave the note for the pixel. But it was easy to switch to the Max once I got around to playing with it. Love the screen size and feel in hand. The note is built well also. Only thing I didn’t really like was the curved screen. I much prefer flat screens. And I hated the home button and how you have to depress the screen. Never got used to that. But whatever your choice best wishes.

The Note 9 would be the perfect phone if it had the borderless, flat screen of the iPhone Max.
I absolutely hate curved screens but Samsung love them.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
The Note 9 would be the perfect phone if it had the borderless, flat screen of the iPhone Max.

With all the people even in the Note forums who want a flat screen I’m willing to bet if they came out with one it would be a massive success. But if the extreme rumor is true that apple may come out with a pen device that will explode and not like the note 7 ahahahahahah. Jk.

Overall though I’m glad I sold the note and ended on the Max. This device has excellent battery life. Super fast. Great camera. Cannot beat iMessage.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Yeah the curved screen was not a favorite of mine either. I don't care for the Pixel Phones. I am going to try to force myself to keep this Max and the AW. In probably the last two years I don't think I have actually kept a phone longer than about 2 months. To me that is ridiculous. I need to just keep what I have and not get caught up in all the hype of these other phones.

Probably the last handful of phones I have had would have easily lasted me about 2 years and not skipped a beat or missed out on anything performance wise.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the curved screen was not a favorite of mine either. I don't care for the Pixel Phones. I am going to try to force myself to keep this Max and the AW. In probably the last two years I don't think I have actually kept a phone longer than about 2 months. To me that is ridiculous. I need to just keep what I have and not get caught up in all the hype of these other phones.

Probably the last handful of phones I have had would have easily lasted me about 2 years and not skipped a beat or missed out on anything performance wise.

Hilarious. Glad I’m not the only one. In the last three months I’ve had the iPhone X, Note 9, Blackberry keytwo, Pixel 3 XL and now the Max. I feel your pain. Hoping I can keep the Max at least 6 months. That would be a huge victory for me. Lol.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Same exact boat here. Believe I lost at least $500-600 selling the Note 9 and upgrading to the Max.
I'm pretty much done losing money switching phones every 30-60 days.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hilarious. Glad I’m not the only one. In the last three months I’ve had the iPhone X, Note 9, Blackberry keytwo, Pixel 3 XL and now the Max. I feel your pain. Hoping I can keep the Max at least 6 months. That would be a huge victory for me. Lol.

Gotta start somewhere right? Lol I myself am pushing for at least a year starting tonight when I get home and unbox that Max. Ha ha

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Same exact boat here. Believe I lost at least $500-600 selling the Note 9 and upgrading to the Max.
I'm pretty much done losing money switching phones every 30-60 days.

We should start our own self help group for phone junkies. Lol. We could all use a swift kick in the rear. Ha ha.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I've had the same minus the Key Two.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
At least post a picture nice of that nice haul.

I will for sure if I can post pics. Never done it before so I will for sure try. Max arrived today and is sitting at home waiting for me. Tried to time it so they would both arrive at the same time but it didn't work out. I guess I will just be as equally excited tomorrow when the watch arrives. Ha ha

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I will for sure if I can post pics. Never done it before so I will for sure try. Max arrived today and is sitting at home waiting for me. Tried to time it so they would both arrive at the same time but it didn't work out. I guess I will just be as equally excited tomorrow when the watch arrives. Ha ha

You spring for the stainless watch?

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You spring for the stainless watch?

No I got the Space Gray. Should have tried the Stainless but whenever i had the series 2 & 3 i went with Space Gray. Went with the Space Gray Max as well. After Sammy screwed me and forced me to get a blue phone I was jonesing for another black phone. That Silver was a very close second though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh