Should I dump the Note 9 for the iPhone Xs Max?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Nope. It's going back. Can't justify keeping two $1k+ phones. I already carry two with my work phone. I hate doing that. Ha ha

I can't justify really having two phones at all since I know I won't switch lol. I am too lazy to swap back and forth. I stick with one and go.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty positive I won't be. I just don't want to get bored with it after a month.

Been using iOS and iPhones for a while now, the consistency is what keeps me with iOS and the iPhone. Add the Apple Watch and apple ecosystem and it’s a pretty hard thing to beat.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I have yet to get bored with an iPhone in general.
It’s been 8 years and I still love my current as if it was my very first iPhone.

I dunno about that. I like my iPhone, but they have really missed on the "wow" factor lately. I do wish Apple would push the envelope a little bit, either with the phone itself or iOS. That being said, I know when I pick up my iPhone, its going to work and work well. For all the bells and whistles my Note 9 has, there are times I use it and the stuttering of the OS and apps drive me insane.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I dunno about that. I like my iPhone, but they have really missed on the "wow" factor lately. I do wish Apple would push the envelope a little bit, either with the phone itself or iOS. That being said, I know when I pick up my iPhone, its going to work and work well. For all the bells and whistles my Note 9 has, there are times I use it and the stuttering of the OS and apps drive me insane.

This is about it. I’ve sold my note 9. Great device but the os does weird things at times. I expect it with as much as the note does. I got the Pixel 3xl. Another good phone. But the ram as memory issue got annoying. Having for example tapatalk reload the entire thread because I left to use something else for a minute got to me. Especially since I use it a lot and I would loose my place constantly. Went out and bought the Max and returned the pixel yesterday. Max is fast. Keeps apps loaded in the background better and just works.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I went with the Space Gray AW 4 Now I am killing myself buying more bands for it. I don't know what's worse the case addiction or the watch band addiction. Ha ha

I was considering going back to the Note 9 when the black 512GB becomes available at Verizon.

All I can do with the iPhone is change wallpapers and look at app icons. :(

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I was considering going back to the Note 9 when the black 512GB becomes available at Verizon.

That’s does suck yes. Still don’t understand why apple won’t allow more customization. It’s my phone I should be able to do what I want. But I wouldn’t go back to the note 9. Overall the iPhone works better for me then then note ever did.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
That’s does suck yes. Still don’t understand why apple won’t allow more customization. It’s my phone I should be able to do what I want. But I wouldn’t go back to the note 9. Overall the iPhone works better for me then then note ever did.

So true, but it's boring as hell :rolleyes:

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I would have loved to have the Black Note 9. It's a shame that they didn't release it when the phone dropped. I was also dealing with light bleed issues on mine as well. It was remedied by using a case but I still couldn't deal with the fact that a $1300 phone showed up to my door step with it. And with no guarantee that the replacement wouldn't have it I figured I would try something different. I didn't use the S-Pen as much as I would have liked so it really made the decision easier.

I really am more excited for the AW4 more than the XS Max to be honest.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I really am more excited for the AW4 more than the XS Max to be honest.

That is how I was. Now I have them together I can see why the Apple Ecosystem sucks you in. Sending videos of my nephew with fam via imessage, Face Time between family with ease, and then the Watch tying in all my apps for ease of use with the iPhone. Definitely very nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR