Well me being the weak person I am decided to get a 512GB Space Gray. And a handful of cases as well as an Apple Watch Series 4. Should all arrive this week.

I am a weak weak man.
    Enjoy. Max is great. Apple Watch is next on my list. Then one of the new iPads. lol
    10-22-2018 02:49 PM
    T-Mobile. Black is in stock and ships today.
    Congratulations, let us know who it goes.
    Don’t think you will be disappointed.
    10-22-2018 03:18 PM
    Congratulations, let us know who it goes.
    Don’t think you will be disappointed.
    I'm pretty positive I won't be. I just don't want to get bored with it after a month.
    10-22-2018 05:36 PM
    Nope. It's going back. Can't justify keeping two $1k+ phones. I already carry two with my work phone. I hate doing that. Ha ha
    I can't justify really having two phones at all since I know I won't switch lol. I am too lazy to swap back and forth. I stick with one and go.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    10-22-2018 05:43 PM
    I'm pretty positive I won't be. I just don't want to get bored with it after a month.
    Been using iOS and iPhones for a while now, the consistency is what keeps me with iOS and the iPhone. Add the Apple Watch and apple ecosystem and it’s a pretty hard thing to beat.
    BIG CAT 7 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-22-2018 05:45 PM
    You can get bored with the iPhone in a matter of days, not months.
    10-22-2018 05:56 PM
    I have yet to get bored with an iPhone in general.
    It’s been 8 years and I still love my current as if it was my very first iPhone.
    10-22-2018 05:59 PM
    It's an OS, none of them are exciting, it's just there. They just go about things differently and let you do things differently for the most part. Both are pretty boring really.
    10-22-2018 06:41 PM
    Yeah I know that all too well unfortunately. I'm hoping the watch and the 300 cases I buy will help me offset the boring OS.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    10-22-2018 07:06 PM
    Yeah I know that all too well unfortunately. I'm hoping the watch and the 300 cases I buy will help me offset the boring OS.
    At least you know what time it is.

Still looking to get the series 4 stainless watch myself.
    BIG CAT 7 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-22-2018 08:10 PM
    At least you know what time it is.

Still looking to get the series 4 stainless watch myself.
    I went with the Space Gray AW 4 Now I am killing myself buying more bands for it. I don't know what's worse the case addiction or the watch band addiction. Ha ha
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-23-2018 08:03 AM
    It’s been 8 years and I still love my current as if it was my very first iPhone.
    MEH
    10-23-2018 08:08 AM
    I dunno about that. I like my iPhone, but they have really missed on the "wow" factor lately. I do wish Apple would push the envelope a little bit, either with the phone itself or iOS. That being said, I know when I pick up my iPhone, its going to work and work well. For all the bells and whistles my Note 9 has, there are times I use it and the stuttering of the OS and apps drive me insane.
    Spencerdl and anon(1733) like this.
    10-23-2018 11:31 AM
    I dunno about that. I like my iPhone, but they have really missed on the "wow" factor lately. I do wish Apple would push the envelope a little bit, either with the phone itself or iOS. That being said, I know when I pick up my iPhone, its going to work and work well. For all the bells and whistles my Note 9 has, there are times I use it and the stuttering of the OS and apps drive me insane.
    This is about it. I’ve sold my note 9. Great device but the os does weird things at times. I expect it with as much as the note does. I got the Pixel 3xl. Another good phone. But the ram as memory issue got annoying. Having for example tapatalk reload the entire thread because I left to use something else for a minute got to me. Especially since I use it a lot and I would loose my place constantly. Went out and bought the Max and returned the pixel yesterday. Max is fast. Keeps apps loaded in the background better and just works.
    10-23-2018 01:41 PM
    I went with the Space Gray AW 4 Now I am killing myself buying more bands for it. I don't know what's worse the case addiction or the watch band addiction. Ha ha
    I was considering going back to the Note 9 when the black 512GB becomes available at Verizon.

All I can do with the iPhone is change wallpapers and look at app icons.
    ladyc0524 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-23-2018 03:05 PM
    I was considering going back to the Note 9 when the black 512GB becomes available at Verizon.

That’s does suck yes. Still don’t understand why apple won’t allow more customization. It’s my phone I should be able to do what I want. But I wouldn’t go back to the note 9. Overall the iPhone works better for me then then note ever did.
    10-23-2018 03:09 PM
    That’s does suck yes. Still don’t understand why apple won’t allow more customization. It’s my phone I should be able to do what I want. But I wouldn’t go back to the note 9. Overall the iPhone works better for me then then note ever did.
    So true, but it's boring as hell
    anon(1733) likes this.
    10-23-2018 03:24 PM

I would have loved to have the Black Note 9. It's a shame that they didn't release it when the phone dropped. I was also dealing with light bleed issues on mine as well. It was remedied by using a case but I still couldn't deal with the fact that a $1300 phone showed up to my door step with it. And with no guarantee that the replacement wouldn't have it I figured I would try something different. I didn't use the S-Pen as much as I would have liked so it really made the decision easier.

I really am more excited for the AW4 more than the XS Max to be honest.
    10-23-2018 03:38 PM
    I really am more excited for the AW4 more than the XS Max to be honest.
    That is how I was. Now I have them together I can see why the Apple Ecosystem sucks you in. Sending videos of my nephew with fam via imessage, Face Time between family with ease, and then the Watch tying in all my apps for ease of use with the iPhone. Definitely very nice.
    ladyc0524 and felloffthetruck like this.
    10-23-2018 04:06 PM
    I knew you'd get bored with it once you got it.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    10-23-2018 08:40 PM
    I knew you'd get bored with it once you got it.
    You still on the Nein or the Max ?
    10-23-2018 08:52 PM
    You still on the Nein or the Max ?
    128GB Pixel 3 XL right now, but I'm not feeling it. At all.
    10-23-2018 08:56 PM
    128GB Pixel 3 XL right now, but I'm not feeling it. At all.
    You going back to the max or Note Nein
    10-23-2018 09:16 PM
    I have no idea what I'm going to do at this point.
    10-23-2018 09:50 PM
    Good luck with your choice. I know how hard it is. I switch constantly. Tough to leave the note for the pixel. But it was easy to switch to the Max once I got around to playing with it. Love the screen size and feel in hand. The note is built well also. Only thing I didn’t really like was the curved screen. I much prefer flat screens. And I hated the home button and how you have to depress the screen. Never got used to that. But whatever your choice best wishes.
    10-23-2018 10:49 PM
222 ... 45678 ...