Should I dump the Note 9 for the iPhone Xs Max?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Verizon is saying the 10th. Maybe I should put in the order before the date slips even further. got to pay off the 1,200. Note though.

Oh I forgot about Verizon having them !!! Maybe I’ll check with them. I was on the fence because I pay cash for my phones so I don’t have a payment plan and the imax plus the watch was like $1700 and I didn’t do it.... regretted it and now i want the watch

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Oh I forgot about Verizon having them !!! Maybe I’ll check with them. I was on the fence because I pay cash for my phones so I don’t have a payment plan and the imax plus the watch was like $1700 and I didn’t do it.... regretted it and now i want the watch

Sorry I was thinking about the phone. Verizon does have the watches but they will sucker you into their monthly fee for the LTE service.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My 512GB iPhone XS Max went back to Best Buy tonight. I felt really stupid paying $1,449 for an incremental upgrade to the iPhone X. Not only that, my 512GB Note 9 only cost me a little over $1,000 on Amazon. And for $1K I get so much more features on the Note 9 vs the XS Max.

So you no longer have the Xs Max? According to your post you returned it on Sept 28th. Interesting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro