Waiting on UPS

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I used to hate those days, trying to figure out how to get out of work that day or trying to plan on being home in the delivery window. Now that I work from home its a lot easier!

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Random but I thought I’d throw this in there. Mine shipped with a delivery time of today. It went straight through (or over?) my city and is now two states away. It still shows delivery for today but it’s 1:46pm and I don’t think that’s possible. I’m bummed.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Random but I thought I’d throw this in there. Mine shipped with a delivery time of today. It went straight through (or over?) my city and is now two states away. It still shows delivery for today but it’s 1:46pm and I don’t think that’s possible. I’m bummed.

I don't blame you! That's so frustrating. When this happened to someone here last year, I said that I hoped their phone earned them lots of frequent flyer miles. Lord knows that should apply to you as well! :)

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't blame you! That's so frustrating. When this happened to someone here last year, I said that I hoped their phone earned them lots of frequent flyer miles. Lord knows that should apply to you as well! :)

Yes! I’m so bummed about it. It is frustrating. I know it will come and two days is still outrageously fast. But still. Haha.