Which wireless chargers do you all use?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This was gifted to me...a 10w Qi Fast Wireless Charger. So far it works great, no excessive heat and charges pretty quick.
b2c3a83c1b56c7860d1408e77b206b07.jpg

6e93c49792095c78ad34ad27a83f11da.jpg

03d58cb246cd2b9c16a66c86fc1a708a.jpg

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Bought Belkin 'Boost-Up' F7UO27 last May at Best Buy while visiting Minneapolis suburbs. White colour matched well with bedside tables and fit there was perfect. I got it for my wife's brand new 8Plus......It got progressively 'pickier' & 'pickier' about the positioning of the phone to get the light on showing it as charging, even though at times the phone's indicator showed green with the charging icon present - This was over about a month. Then it totally died, period. I won't likely be in the USA at least for a year, and (from a previous experience) Best Buy in Canada won't do exchange or refund on items bought in the USA.....And since I live in the Caribbean anyway, I'm 'SOL'......... To save nightstand space on either side of the bed, I now use a simple dual USB cube (Griffin) and 2 Griffin USB -lightning cables, 1 conventional, 1 meter ( iPhone) & '1 cloth wound' 2 meter (iPad) and guess what ? - works every time!!

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
That looks dope!

I got it today, about 4 days early so I will take it out of the box and put it to use and post up some thoughts on it. Right now I am waiting on my new AW4 to arrive, few weeks out, but I can charge my XS Max and work phone S9.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I got it today, about 4 days early so I will take it out of the box and put it to use and post up some thoughts on it. Right now I am waiting on my new AW4 to arrive, few weeks out, but I can charge my XS Max and work phone S9.

Ooo yeah let me know what you think! Post some pics!

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Using a Zens ( Netherlands) which was one of the few available here in Barbados. Seems fine, only gets mildly warm but the room temp is warm to begin with. Build qualiy seems nice and when converted from local currency it was about $40 USD. I have an 8+ ( my beloved 7+ developed battery & boot-cycle issues) as does my wife who uses a Belkin which she got a year or so ago when in the USA

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Bought Belkin 'Boost-Up' F7UO27 last May at Best Buy while visiting Minneapolis suburbs. White colour matched well with bedside tables and fit there was perfect. I got it for my wife's brand new 8Plus......It got progressively 'pickier' & 'pickier' about the positioning of the phone to get the light on showing it as charging, even though at times the phone's indicator showed green with the charging icon present - This was over about a month. Then it totally died, period. I won't likely be in the USA at least for a year, and (from a previous experience) Best Buy in Canada won't do exchange or refund on items bought in the USA.....And since I live in the Caribbean anyway, I'm 'SOL'......... To save nightstand space on either side of the bed, I now use a simple dual USB cube (Griffin) and 2 Griffin USB -lightning cables, 1 conventional, 1 meter ( iPhone) & '1 cloth wound' 2 meter (iPad) and guess what ? - works every time!!

Further on this - I'd left the 'distressed' Belkin in a drawer as I hadn't been away from here, and tried it when I got my 8Plus a couple of weeks ago. Didn't really know what to expect after its early demise a year or more back. Guess what - it was fine now with my new phone. I then tried it with my wife's year old 8plus and is good there too. So it's back in use and I suspect it was a software problem with her phone which 'self corrected' in a subsequent iOS update. So she uses the Belkin, I use off brand QI chargers at bedside and desk and all seems fine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73