Which wireless chargers do you all use?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The rose gold Mophie is from Verizon

The others I got at great prices on eBay. The wireless charger is fast. I find Mophie and Belkin fast. I have a Belkin wall charger. It’s faster than the Apple brick that comes with the phone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info and photos. I'm still not sure. I do like the Samsung Qi wireless fast charger that has the ability to lay flat and on an angle for viewing. So far my first Samsung Wireless Fast Charger has done nothing but impress me with the convenience of not plugging in while topping off. It fits perfectly on my portable desk.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Mophie 5W wireless charger works well, I may add another one in my office as well. No immediate need for the 7.5W.

Jerome86

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Using the Choetech Qi Charging Stand for my desk and the Anker Qi disc with the Anker fast charging adapter.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180927/150dfbad007f4bea15675aa5b09fee33.png

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180927/db431079d2e7a0c0a9a728e9a5ea4768.jpg

I have that same choetech on my desk at work and a ravpower in my truck. It’s the small round one but sets on the cup holder without falling through. Just set my phone on there. Have a fast charger phone holder for car, can’t remember the make and a fast charger stand on bed stand.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm going to go with total wireless charging and stop plugging in. It's just so convenient. I will deal with battery wear when I get to that bridge (so to speak).

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m using the Samsung fast charging doc

After about a week of using my Samsung Qi Fast charger (the basic one), I will be purchasing the better Samsung model that stands up and lays flat for my nightstand. Plugging in is so "old school"...LOL. I had no idea I would like wireless charging this much. The myths about phones heating up and/or becoming extremely hot hasn't been my experience at all. I guess time will tell how my battery is actually effected, but for now I like wireless charging.

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung "convertible" charging stand I on my desk for bump charges and one from Anker that I use to charge it over night.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a Mophie 5W on my desk now, and I ordered the Zens https://www.makezens.com/shop/zens-dualwatch-aluminium-wireless-charger/ unit with dual wireless charging and Apple Watch charging so I can cover my 2 phones, AW, or 1 Phone, AirPods and AW at any given time.

I placed my order a couple weeks ago, ETA was 10-1, I emailed and they replied right back to me, ship date pushed until next week which isn't bad. At least I can have a single charger for 3 devices and not spend $200+ like Apple wants.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a Mophie 5W on my desk now, and I ordered the Zens https://www.makezens.com/shop/zens-dualwatch-aluminium-wireless-charger/ unit with dual wireless charging and Apple Watch charging so I can cover my 2 phones, AW, or 1 Phone, AirPods and AW at any given time.

I placed my order a couple weeks ago, ETA was 10-1, I emailed and they replied right back to me, ship date pushed until next week which isn't bad. At least I can have a single charger for 3 devices and not spend $200+ like Apple wants.

That looks dope!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh