Not sure if it has something to do with the actual size of the charging coil within, but many chargers seem very sensitive to the positioning of the phone, and even a slight move can cause charging to cease. The Original Belkin Boost-Up was very much that way and all indications to me were that although the charge surface itself was larger than many, somply placing the phone had to be done meticulously for consistent results. Other models & brands less so....
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    08-30-2019 07:09 AM
    Not sure if it has something to do with the actual size of the charging coil within, but many chargers seem very sensitive to the positioning of the phone, and even a slight move can cause charging to cease. The Original Belkin Boost-Up was very much that way and all indications to me were that although the charge surface itself was larger than many, somply placing the phone had to be done meticulously for consistent results. Other models & brands less so....
    I just tried to be more intentional about placement and I didn’t connect and disconnect this time!
    08-30-2019 07:30 AM
    I don't know how the more vertically positioned chargers and stands compare, but all of the flat disc types seem at least a bit sensitive to placement. And if the phone vibrates with notifications, the phone can 'drift' away from proper positioning too....I would suggest always check when placing the phone for the proper 'green battery', with 'lightning bolt icon' and the 'charging tone' notification sound. Not sure if the X design screen displays are the same as mine which is an 'Old Style' 8Plus....
    08-30-2019 07:41 AM
    I don't know how the more vertically positioned chargers and stands compare, but all of the flat disc types seem at least a bit sensitive to placement. And if the phone vibrates with notifications, the phone can 'drift' away from proper positioning too....
    That has been my experience, too. The vertical ones like TYLT has been fine with however my iPhone is placed on it.
    08-30-2019 07:49 AM
    I would imagine that any more or less vertically oriented charge surface would be best - some of the newer Samsung discs as well as newer Belkin models are ( or can be) more vertically positioned. That would solve most of this issue.
    08-30-2019 08:11 AM
    I have a weird question. Can you plug in your Apple headset and use it while the phone is charging on the charging pad? For example like listening to music, since there headset port is also the charging port.
    08-30-2019 09:12 AM
    I have a weird question. Can you plug in your Apple headset and use it while the phone is charging on the charging pad? For example like listening to music, since there headset port is also the charging port.
    Of course. Don’t worry about that.
    08-30-2019 09:23 AM
    Of course. Don’t worry about that.
    Cool thanks!!! I’m thinking about getting a charging pad for my Max. I use to have one for my Samsung Note 9 but that has an headphone jack so I didn’t worry about it.
    08-30-2019 09:34 AM
    I have probably 6 different Yootech chargers. They work great and the company is very responsive.
    09-19-2019 09:14 PM
    I use: Yootech Fast Wireless Charger with Cooling Fan, Qi-Certified 10W Max Wireless Charging Stand with Quick Adapter

Works great, very satisfied. The built in cooling fan is awesome. I just hope it continues and the device has good longevity.
    10-19-2019 07:17 PM
110 ... 345