Which wireless chargers do you all use?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I’m curious to know what Qi chargers you all using to charge those new fancy iPhones of yours. I bought the dual charger from Amp Mobile but I don’t really like it being flat.

Would like to get some ideas from you guys.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It’s flat but I use the Belkin sold at the Apple stores. Why? Because I know it’s tested and approved by them if the sell it in store.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It’s flat but I use the Belkin sold at the Apple stores. Why? Because I know it’s tested and approved by them if the sell it in store.

I do like how the Samsung charger turns into a stand so I’d want something similar to that but also can charge my  watch as well.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have one that came with a Samsung I bought earlier this and sold shortly thereafter. Call me crazy but, I’ve never attempted wireless charging. Heard it’s slower and the phone heats up. True or false?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have one that came with a Samsung I bought earlier this and sold shortly thereafter. Call me crazy but, I’ve never attempted wireless charging. Heard it’s slower and the phone heats up. True or false?

Not sure on the phone heating up as I didn’t do any wireless charging with my X.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

The phone can warm up a bit but it doesn't get crazy hot. I use the Samsung convertable fast wireless charger and it has a fan built in to keep it cool which does help a little.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I charge my iPhone X every night using the Samsung charger. The phone does get a little warm, but not hot.

Where's the apple charger that was supposed to be out this year?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I use a Nokia Fatboy by my bed. I rarely plug it in. Doesn’t get hot and kind of acts like a pillow. I love it. I also have a Tylt Vu, Belkin, and Anker. Honestly don’t notice a speed difference on anything, nor do I notice it getting hot.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I use the Mophie one. It’s an nice surface and my phones keeps put on it without sliding off.

I’d only use Belkin or Mophie since those are the two certified by Apple and get 7.5W charging.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
2d9c90ddfc75f5e7c0ccce9228d99a12.jpg

That's what I use.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just bought this nice stand that has an adjustable wireless charge pad, raised stand for the Watch and a place for charging my AirPods all in one. Looks awesome.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
WOW. I guess because I'm coming from the antiquated 7 Plus, I forgot all about wireless charging. Just something else I have to purchase....LOL

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Have two Belkin Wireless Qi chargers, which were purchased from Apple. They don't charge super fast, but I knew that when I purchased them. They are just convenient. I have one on my nightstand and one on my desk at work. It's just nice not having to unplug the phone before using it. My husband recently got an 8, and said that he'd like a wireless charger, but he wanted one that was more of a stand. I ordered a Seneo Qi certified wireless charger stand. It cost about $27.00, which is about 45-50% less than one of the Belkin chargers I got from Apple. They all work quite well. As for getting hot, I have noticed that my iPhones are sometimes warm, but not hot. Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73