Sell me on Apple Leather Case

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My last three iPhones have all been in Apple leather cases. I stopped riding the carousel of cases once I realized how perfect they were. Slick for the first couple of days, but after that break-in period you never know it's there.

Yep, same here. I used to have multiple cases to switch up in, and ultimately they would go to waste. Once I started using the Apple cases i never looked back.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Had the saddle brown for a few weeks with the 7 Plus and ended up returning it. I noticed that the corners were turning black and couldn't figure out why. Until I looked at the insides of my pockets. The slacks I was wearing had black lined pockets and I had bought a few pairs of them. Could have been Dockers but am not sure. In any case the black coloring was transferring. I want to give the case another go but I'll check my pockets first.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Had leather cases since the 6 Plus. Originally had saddle leather apple case. Got black with 6S Plus and 7 Plus. Dark purple with the X. Now back to saddle brown leather on the Max. Feels good to be back!

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Had leather cases since the 6 Plus. Originally had saddle leather apple case. Got black with 6S Plus and 7 Plus. Dark purple with the X. Now back to saddle brown leather on the Max. Feels good to be back!

Had saddle brown on my 8+. Red is one of my fav color so product red on my max

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Had saddle brown on my 8+. Red is one of my fav color so product red on my max

Yes, it's my favorite color as well. I'm thinking about the Apple Product Red also, but I really don't want to get into buying a whole lot of cases (been there done that), when my Black Apple Leather will probably be on 95% of the time.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's my favorite color as well. I'm thinking about the Apple Product Red also, but I really don't want to get into buying a whole lot of cases (been there done that), when my Black Apple Leather will probably be on 95% of the time.

Lol absolutely, im done having multiple cases because all end up in the closet somewhere. I typically rock one case and the apple cases last so long too. I was very close to getting the black one as well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol absolutely, im done having multiple cases because all end up in the closet somewhere. I typically rock one case and the apple cases last so long too. I was very close to getting the black one as well.

I take my cases from my previous iPhones to the VA and give them to the Disabled Vets. There's no need in me keeping them because I didn't even use those cases when I had the actual iPhone...LOL.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Don’t care for Apple leather. Too slick. Much better alternatives for the $50 you’ll spend. Personally I like the Apple silicone more, if it has to be to be OEM.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Don’t care for Apple leather. Too slick. Much better alternatives for the $50 you’ll spend. Personally I like the Apple silicone more, if it has to be to be OEM.

I can’t handle all that pocket lint that the silicone attracts.