Scaling for the X max

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So I’ve noticed apps still look great but the keyboard looks huge. I’m using the iMore app and having the same sort of thing. Facebook looks okay but I feel more screen realestate can be used efficiently. I’m starting to think apps that supported the iPhone X support this device?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It’s up to the developers to update their apps for Xs Max resolution which I expect to happen. I can’t stand the blown up keyboard and my eyes look for pixels when they’re scaled.

Just a first world problem of being an early adopter.

anon(8115241)

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
It’s up to the developers to update their apps for Xs Max resolution which I expect to happen. I can’t stand the blown up keyboard and my eyes look for pixels when they’re scaled.

Just a first world problem of being an early adopter.

The apple keyboard is huge when it comes to predictive text. I always use small fonts and they are huge

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
They need to shorten the bottom bar under the keyboard I understand why they did it that tall so your thumbs rest naturally on the keyboard but I think it's too tall which makes the keyboard too high for my tastes.

Carraser23

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
So I’ve noticed apps still look great but the keyboard looks huge. I’m using the iMore app and having the same sort of thing. Facebook looks okay but I feel more screen realestate can be used efficiently. I’m starting to think apps that supported the iPhone X support this device?

Well the iMore app is trash lets be realistic.

anon(8115241)

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site

I had to set my view to zoom to have a better content until apps get updated for standard view

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711