OMG the sound!

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow the sound is insane. I can’t believe how incredible music (classic rock in my case) sounds. Sounds better than some blue tooth speakers I’ve had in the past(except the bass).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you're enjoying it, sir....:cool:....Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
im not talking about the volume.....it sounds like surround sound and even separate channels(like the guitar on one side at the beginning of a song and the rest on right side before coming together. im shocked at the surround sound experience.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Coming from my 7 Plus EVERYTHING is better..LOL . Including these amazing speakers on the MAX. I'm really appreciating skipping a upgrade for a year and getting the full benefits of a...well upgrade. LOL

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Glad to hear you’re liking it!
I am quite impressed with the new speakers, and that’s coming from someone who had the X.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Coming from my 7 Plus EVERYTHING is better..LOL . Including these amazing speakers on the MAX. I'm really appreciating skipping a upgrade for a year and getting the full benefits of a...well upgrade. LOL

If it’s louder than the X than that’s incredible because my X is really loud

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
The speakers are a noticeable improvement. The sound just seems to resonate from the phone. There is noticeable depth to the sound as well. Even with the X the sound was directional, you could tell it came from one of the speakers, and it still sounded like cell phone audio.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
... The only issue I am having with the sound, being so high, is balancing the ringtone, to music, to carplay, to map instructions. It's like starting over and finding the settings. The map is shouting at me in Carplay and the voices over phone in Carplay are hard to hear and the ringtone could be heard 2-cars away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234