Right when I think I have an addiction problem, you go and make me feel better about my life choices! All kidding aside, I keep trying to go back to Android but I just can't pull the trigger. Everything is telling me to just stick it out with Apple and get the Max. But that price tag just makes me cringe!
    While the price tag is high you are getting components that outclass what android oems currently offers. E.g. 7nm soc with an 8 core npu , nvme storage, 3d facial biometrics, Dolby vision, 4K @ 60fps, true edge to Edge display without a forehead and chin, stainless steel frame, apple support and the apple ecosystem to just to name a few.

Keep in mind, next year android oems will certainly increase prices trying to match the iPhones Xs, might as well get the best this year offers and enjoy it and give android oems another look next year when they finally catch up on components/hardware.

And if you change your mind at any time iPhone prices won’t collapse like android flagships tend to do 1-2months after release, retail prices or seconda hand value.

Good luck.
    Cladster likes this.
    10-22-2018 04:13 PM
    Do it lol. You’ll like it. Let the addiction take over. That’s what I do. Lol.
    Looks like I'm going to order a Max in the next couple of days. Have to pay off my card first just to add the Max back on! Got a Nike Watch Series 4 already, and then we'll see what this announcement next week says before I add anymore Apple gear to my collection. I was trying to stay agnostic other than phone and watch, but I have a feeling I'm probably going to end up going all in.
    aximtreo and anon(1733) like this.
    10-23-2018 11:19 AM
    My addiction has pretty much left me with iOS lately. Every android phone I try lasts a VERY short time. I’m thinking it’s iOS or bust for me at this point in time. Now, what is the best method for me to snag an XS Max?
    I've gotten "hooked" on the Apple Watch, which makes it pretty much impossible for me to go back to Android. There just isn't an Android Watch (that I've found) that is as good as Apple's.
    10-24-2018 02:10 PM
    I've gotten "hooked" on the Apple Watch, which makes it pretty much impossible for me to go back to Android. There just isn't an Android Watch (that I've found) that is as good as Apple's.
    Yep. I was so hopeful for the Pixel Watch and it never came so... Apple Series 4 I went.
    10-24-2018 02:12 PM
    When I am ready it will most likely be the Max. But I want some bills paid off first. I only need the 256 gig . But I am perfectly fine right now. My iPad is just about paid off.
    I can afford it but I want a lower bill
    11-04-2018 06:03 PM
55 123