Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Let’s See Your XS MAX Locked/Home-screens!

LOL, I was just about to post about 10,000 wallpapers.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

8d249ba3246c396156c2a1bac066811c.png

09cf448b813c3d7d7ea2793e54eeb5e1.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Sadly they don't have a template for the Xs-Max yet

They also never had a template for the 7 plus because both devices are so similar. I guess it wouldn't make sense to make the image about 1/64th (2mm) of an inch larger in the photos.
For the record I have the Xs Max and you can't tell from the photos if it's the X, Xs or Xs Max

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

They also never had a template for the 7 plus because both devices are so similar. I guess it wouldn't make sense to make the image about 1/64th (2mm) of an inch larger in the photos.
For the record I have the Xs Max and you can't tell from the photos if it's the X, Xs or Xs Max

I downloaded the software/app and it's nice. But if they're not updating it with the current phones, that means there is no more development. So if they're not developing the product, I am not going to purchase it. If I don't purchase it, I can't save the images... so I guess for now I am removing the app. There is really no actual need for the software for me, except to make nicer postings online, and I would happily support them if they keep updating and supporting the app.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I downloaded the software/app and it's nice. But if they're not updating it with the current phones, that means there is no more development. So if they're not developing the product, I am not going to purchase it. If I don't purchase it, I can't save the images... so I guess for now I am removing the app. There is really no actual need for the software for me, except to make nicer postings online, and I would happily support them if they keep updating and supporting the app.

I think I've had this app since my iPhone 5s and they have updated throughout the years. Unless there's a new iPhone design, I don't think they update. In the past if you had the free version it allowed you to save two screenshots per day, but I've had the paid version for years so I'm not sure about now. Purchasing apps is really up to the individual, I liked the look of seeing and posting the iPhone image so I decided to get it. I've spent monies on apps that I never use, but I do try to purchase apps that I'm going to use regularly.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I think I've had this app since my iPhone 5s and they have updated throughout the years. Unless there's a new iPhone design, I don't think they update. In the past if you had the free version it allowed you to save two screenshots per day, but I've had the paid version for years so I'm not sure about now. Purchasing apps is really up to the individual, I liked the look of seeing and posting the iPhone image so I decided to get it. I've spent monies on apps that I never use, but I do try to purchase apps that I'm going to use regularly.

Now you can't save anything at all... for free. Also you can get unlimited "saves" except for the X which is a separate in-app purchase. So you have to pay 2x to be able to save at least 1 screenshot of the wrong device. So it's a wait for me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Now you can't save anything at all... for free. Also you can get unlimited "saves" except for the X which is a separate in-app purchase. So you have to pay 2x to be able to save at least 1 screenshot of the wrong device. So it's a wait for me.

Actually there is no need for them to put the Xs Max in the line up...there is no difference in design and you would not be able to tell in the photo anyway. I get unlimited screenshots, I actually don't remember how much the actual app cost, but .99 cents add on can't even buy a candy bar. I might have a weird way of thinking, but if I can afford a $1,249+ iPhone surely I can afford $1/$5 for an app that I use daily...now once an app goes over $5 thats another story...LOL

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Actually there is no need for them to put the Xs Max in the line up...there is no difference in design and you would not be able to tell in the photo anyway. I get unlimited screenshots, I actually don't remember how much the actual app cost, but .99 cents add on can't even buy a candy bar. I might have a weird way of thinking, but if I can afford a $1,249+ iPhone surely I can afford $1/$5 for an app that I use daily...now once an app goes over $5 thats another story...LOL

I can't remember the price, I think it was $4.99 and then $.99 or $1.99 to get the X. However the only time I would use it is to post here. Not sure what else you use it for? It only shows how the wallpaper looks on the phone. Just a 3-D template. If I used it 2-3 x a year I would be surprised. Maybe it does more than I thought.... but it look like it just takes a picture from your photos and shows how it looks on the phone of choice.... except a thread saying "Share your homescreen" I can't see when it would ever be used?

It's not the price... I don't care about $5 I pay way more than that for apps... I just don't like paying even $1 for apps that are used 1x a year.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I can't remember the price, I think it was $4.99 and then $.99 or $1.99 to get the X. However the only time I would use it is to post here. Not sure what else you use it for? It only shows how the wallpaper looks on the phone. Just a 3-D template. If I used it 2-3 x a year I would be surprised. Maybe it does more than I thought.... but it look like it just takes a picture from your photos and shows how it looks on the phone of choice.... except a thread saying "Share your homescreen" I can't see when it would ever be used?

It's not the price... I don't care about $5 I pay way more than that for apps... I just don't like paying even $1 for apps that are used 1x a year.

Yeah, but @Spencerdl uses his about 1 million times a year!