Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Let’s see your XS Max lock/home screens!

HS change. GOT Khalisi
37e48563c0e45ddb76527053b2c1f147.jpg

wall from @929walls on Twitter

NICE Pink. I'm looking for a GOOD GoT Dragon wallpaper...I need to look harder...LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Let’s see your XS Max lock/home screens!

NICE Pink. I'm looking for a GOOD GoT Dragon wallpaper...I need to look harder...LOL

Thank you Derrick let me check my stash I might have something you’ll like if I can find it LOL

UPDATE: I have 5 walls I’ll post them in the Xs Max wp thread & tag you

Last edited:

Amadeab

Feb 12, 2019
Visit site

Lock screen for today. Wall from @929walls on Twitter
7460176795e5cb5781df0f527bc96804.jpg

on a side note: I’ve had to switch to using Tapatalk because the iMore forum does not bring up the upload bar above the keyboard to share photos etc. see pic attached. Does anyone else have this prob on XS Max. I’ve already tried deleting, reinstalling, turn on/off as well as hard reset. No luck.
c2faeede14391027ec44d5bf539d8b3b.jpg

Yes....its sooooo annoying

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

After all that, I could not get the colour scheme just right. And, I was using a black wallpaper.

I need to get a decent wallpaper, with the exact match to the XS Max screen size. I kept getting an error about the wallpaper I uploaded "not matching any iPhone size". This was despite obtaining wallpapers from the wallpaper thread :(

Really? I use all different types of walls when I use the iempty tool. Every now and then I get an error uploading which can happen on occasion.

So try this...which has worked for me before. Open photos, open the wall you want, then screen shot it. Go back and set the screen shot as your lock or home screen. That’ll fix your error load for the wall not being proper size.