It doesn’t feel big

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The max feels comfortable to use and coming from the x I am enjoying the size. I don’t feel cramped using it or hindered while handling it. Makes me feel that the purchase was worth it.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just opened my Max and wow it doesn't feel huge it is better than my iphone x glad I did upgrade vs listening to folks saying to. This screen is perfect back to a large size screen and all screen sweet.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
That's what she said...

But yeah, I agree. It's actually about 1/4 inch shorter than my Note 9. I love the size of the XS Max!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Feels exactly like the Plus, which is fine for me. It's going to be interesting to see how I adjust to it one-handed seeing that I have to stretch out a bit more.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I think part of it is that you aren’t forced to keep your thumb down by the bottom for Touch ID. You can keep your hand more towards the middle and get full range.

Yeah, but I mean in general, it doesn’t feel as slick as previous iPhones. I just feel like I have a better grip on it in general.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I’ve stayed away from the Plus Line for years. Always felt uncomfortable. Never got use to the X. Have had the XS MAX since the this morning and think it’s the best iPhone yet. Can’t figure it out. It’s somewhat deceiving, but clearly better IMO

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The screen width and length is perfect for viewing content. The thinness makes it easy to pocket and hold. The weight gives it substance and for me it is the best phone I’ve ever seen in its form factor. It would be nice if it had features that took advantage of its size and it wasn’t the price of a MacBook.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This was the phone I wanted last year. It feels great in hand and I find it easy to one hand for the most part.