It doesn’t feel big

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This was the phone I wanted last year. It feels great in hand and I find it easy to one hand for the most part.

Agreed! I was personally disappointed when I got the X last year as I thought it was going to be a little bigger than what it was. Now with the X Max, I'm happy with the size.

tajaz11

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Been using mine for a few hours and I am seriously impressed. At first when I got the original X, I thought it was big, as I have never like bugger phones. However, after just a few hours I am loving the Max.

When I first unboxed it I had big eyes, thinking I wouldn’t be able to use it with one hand. Reach ability fixed that up, quick and in a hurry.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't feel big at all to me coming from the 7 Plus. I'm glad I waited a year. The X actually felt cramped to me and that's one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to it. The MAX is a perfect form factor for me.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't feel big at all to me coming from the 7 Plus. I'm glad I waited a year. The X actually felt cramped to me and that's one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to it. The MAX is a perfect form factor for me.

Some apps did not well on the X. This fixes it.

I'm still bothered by the ridiculous name.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m still getting used to the size. Really loved the size of my X cuz I could use it one handed but I had a plus phone before so I know I’ll get used to it. I decided on the bigger model because when the plus models originally came out I got the standard size and I regretted it. Hopefully within a few days I’ll be used to the bigger size again.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Agreed!! I like the name...

I’d agree if the XS wasn’t in front of it but will also say I’m not losing sleep over it. The actual name of my phone is Max with a lot of that being some nice thoughts about Max my friend and Max the dog RIP.

Jerome86

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Glad I waited too. Coming from a 6s Plus to a space grey Max.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It's nearly identical to my 8+ so for me it's the same size phone with more display. My cases would basically fit if not for the camera and the power switch.. which is sad, now I have to sell my 8+ cases with the phone on Swappa.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I think the name regardless of if they call it the MAX, Pro, Plus, etc...for some like myself I’d still get tongue tied. IMO the issue is the number of people including myself who often called my “X” by the letter “X” incorrectly versus the number “X” pronounced “Ten”.

So.....I am breaking that habit but so many people including myself are getting tongue tied saying XS MAX instead of “Ten S MAX”.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I don't mind Max but the XS before it is annoying.

I had a X then sold it for a 8 a few months ago. The X just didn't do it for me so got out while i had some value in it, just sold my 8 for $50 less than i paid. The Max feels better now i have the Apple leather case, had been using the Pelican since Friday and it felt huge.
This is the first phone i felt i could do everything with just one device, sold my 2018 iPad.
Just running with the Max and my 27" 5K iMac now.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I thought it felt oversized Friday night but I’m accustomed to it already. I used the plus phones before switching to the X last year so it’s got a new but familiar feel to it.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The max feels comfortable to use and coming from the x I am enjoying the size. I don’t feel cramped using it or hindered while handling it. Makes me feel that the purchase was worth it.

Yea, just returned my xs for the max. Xs size is great but coming from plus devices, everything felt cramped, including my fingers a little.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR