Doesn't feel big at all to me coming from the 7 Plus. I'm glad I waited a year. The X actually felt cramped to me and that's one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to it. The MAX is a perfect form factor for me.
    Some apps did not well on the X. This fixes it.

I'm still bothered by the ridiculous name.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-22-2018 04:05 AM
    Coming from 7 Plus, it feels like 8 Plus with all screen. Just what I expected.
    Ditto, except I am coming from an 8+
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-22-2018 04:43 AM
    I’m still getting used to the size. Really loved the size of my X cuz I could use it one handed but I had a plus phone before so I know I’ll get used to it. I decided on the bigger model because when the plus models originally came out I got the standard size and I regretted it. Hopefully within a few days I’ll be used to the bigger size again.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-22-2018 08:35 AM
    Some apps did not well on the X. This fixes it.

I'm still bothered by the ridiculous name.
    LOL, I think I'm the only one that likes the name. I actually like the name MAX, but the Xs could have been left off.
    LadiJae and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-22-2018 09:09 AM
    LOL, I think I'm the only one that likes the name. I actually like the name MAX, but the Xs could have been left off.
    Agreed!! I like the name...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-22-2018 09:18 AM
    Woke up this morning and reached for my phone. I cannot put it down!! I missed having this size phone!
    LadiJae and Spencerdl like this.
    09-22-2018 09:23 AM
    Woke up this morning and reached for my phone. I cannot put it down!! I missed having this size phone!
    Really now
    09-22-2018 09:33 AM
    Agreed!! I like the name...
    I’d agree if the XS wasn’t in front of it but will also say I’m not losing sleep over it. The actual name of my phone is Max with a lot of that being some nice thoughts about Max my friend and Max the dog RIP.
    09-22-2018 09:54 AM
    Can't put mine down either.. but I need a kickstand case now LOL
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-22-2018 10:08 AM
    Doesn't feel big at all to me coming from the 7 Plus. I'm glad I waited a year. The X actually felt cramped to me and that's one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to it. The MAX is a perfect form factor for me.
    Glad I waited too. Coming from a 6s Plus to a space grey Max.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-22-2018 11:24 AM
    It's nearly identical to my 8+ so for me it's the same size phone with more display. My cases would basically fit if not for the camera and the power switch.. which is sad, now I have to sell my 8+ cases with the phone on Swappa.
    09-22-2018 02:42 PM
    I think the name regardless of if they call it the MAX, Pro, Plus, etc...for some like myself I’d still get tongue tied. IMO the issue is the number of people including myself who often called my “X” by the letter “X” incorrectly versus the number “X” pronounced “Ten”.

So.....I am breaking that habit but so many people including myself are getting tongue tied saying XS MAX instead of “Ten S MAX”.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-23-2018 08:41 PM
    I don't mind Max but the XS before it is annoying.

I had a X then sold it for a 8 a few months ago. The X just didn't do it for me so got out while i had some value in it, just sold my 8 for $50 less than i paid. The Max feels better now i have the Apple leather case, had been using the Pelican since Friday and it felt huge.
    This is the first phone i felt i could do everything with just one device, sold my 2018 iPad.
    Just running with the Max and my 27" 5K iMac now.
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    09-23-2018 08:54 PM
    I thought it felt oversized Friday night but I’m accustomed to it already. I used the plus phones before switching to the X last year so it’s got a new but familiar feel to it.
    Spencerdl and realtrevorryan like this.
    09-23-2018 09:02 PM
    The max feels comfortable to use and coming from the x I am enjoying the size. I don’t feel cramped using it or hindered while handling it. Makes me feel that the purchase was worth it.
    Yea, just returned my xs for the max. Xs size is great but coming from plus devices, everything felt cramped, including my fingers a little.
    Spencerdl and imwjl like this.
    09-24-2018 12:29 PM
    I thought it felt oversized Friday night but I’m accustomed to it already. I used the plus phones before switching to the X last year so it’s got a new but familiar feel to it.
    Yeah. Mine came yesterday and I haven’t set it up yet. I’m currently using the X but all previous iPhones were the Plus size when avail. I was really looking forward to the X when I got it to easily drop in my pocket and move on but I’m not gonna lie. The screen real estate is kinda missed and I find my thumbs fighting for space on the keyboard. Caused me to utilize dictation more. Guess it’s time to break it open and put it through its paces. I’m 6’3” so my hands should feel right at home.
    09-29-2018 08:20 AM
41 12