Post pictures of your iPhone XS Max

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
We’re only a few days away from launch day, please share pictures of your brand new iPhone XS Max!

I’m very excited for my XS Max and I hope you are too!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
foxconn1.jpg

😂 sorry I had too

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Frankly Apple should give each of the Foxconn workers an Xr for free or at a huge discount given how little they make per hour, this would certainly boost their profile in China.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Why? ... They would just turn around, and sell it on eBay.

Apple has historically provided their employees with a free device when they have launched a new product in the past, at least when the iPod, iPhone and a few others came out. They also offer their employees a very generous discount. I don't see how it will hurt their bottom line to offer those who work for meager sums of money while toiling away building iPhones, etc, so Apple can make MASSIVE profits. It would also help with iOS growth in China which they are losing rapidly and cost is just one of those factors.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the same case. LOVE the Apple leather cases. They look nice, they have a slim form factor, and they are protective. Apple hit a home run with this design!

Yep! Though I do wish they had a little more protection at the base. I also run a Morpheus Labs case when I’m out for a bike ride. They have a great mount setup.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Picked up mine this morning.

I’m trying to add the images through the TapaTalk iOS app but I don’t see the option.

Anyone know how?

Last edited: