Post pictures of your iPhone XS Max

natefish

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Frankly Apple should give each of the Foxconn workers an Xr for free or at a huge discount given how little they make per hour, this would certainly boost their profile in China.

Lovely idea, but I would bet you wouldn't see very many employees touting iPhones. Most would likely sell it for extra money. I'd love to be given a free Ferrari, buuuuut bills.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
:D looks like I'm back to iOS

6a77fb67ba343cf49a681dde9849a520.jpg

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Picked up mine this morning.

I’m trying to add the images through the TapaTalk iOS app but I don’t see the option.

Anyone know how?

EDIT: Must be a glitch with the Max. I just noticed it on mine. Sorry for my premature response.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just getting home after a VERY long day. First iMore photos of my Xs MAX 256GB Space Black still in the bag/box...more to follow. Probably tomorrow...LOL
6c139064464a3cf1030fde61198be382.jpg

79962405a5bd7e4e018f9a514f72a3c2.jpg

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
So I’m loving my XS MAX. That said, I went with Gold this time around. I’m wondering if I’m imagining things. To me the sides definitely look straight Gold. The back glass however, depending on the angle you look seems to be Gold, Rose Gold, and even Pink. I have Black Apple Silicone Case on it so no big deal, was really hoping for a more standard Gold. Meh, maybe it’s me.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Ladies, what are your thoughts on the size?! What phone are you coming from? I've had the plus line in the past and always thought it was way too big. The X is what I have now and I love the size just wish the screen was a tad larger. Not sure if I could make the move back to a huge phone!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ladies, what are your thoughts on the size?! What phone are you coming from? I've had the plus line in the past and always thought it was way too big. The X is what I have now and I love the size just wish the screen was a tad larger. Not sure if I could make the move back to a huge phone!

I love it!!! I missed my Plus size phone when I switched to the X last year.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I knew you would get it

Sssssshhhhhh lol!

It’s big, I’m getting used to it but it’s really heavy and big for my hand, I still manage to one hand it . Might need a pop socket or ring grip. Also I’m using a thin peel-esque type case

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Sssssshhhhhh lol!

It’s big, I’m getting used to it but it’s really heavy and big for my hand, I still manage to one hand it . Might need a pop socket or ring grip. Also I’m using a thin peel-esque type case

Hey MooMoo! You came to iOS?!?! If it is big for you it's going to be way too big for me. The pixel 2XL was too large for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2