iPhone XS Max T-Mobile Pre-Orders

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen any movement from T-Mobile? What storage did you order? When did you place your order?

I got my confirmation email of signed EIP at 11:52 and I have nothing so far, but still an estimated ship date of 09/21 - 10/02. Ordered 512GB

Last edited:

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen any movement from T-Mobile? What storage did you order? When did you place your order?

I got my confirmation email of signed EIP at 11:52 and I have nothing so far, but still ship date of 09/21 - 10/02. Ordered 512GB

Where are you seeing ship date?
Mine says it’s processing, and shows “ships by 9.21”

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
2a92cdb7ff8f55ebe14a183424d7d59f.jpg

Excuse all the blacking out LOL.
but this bothers me, i mean, I’m probably just to anxious.
It already charged my card tho yesterday. So I’m crossing my fingers. Still waiting for the charge for moms line to go through though.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, so far I think only 64/256 are being charged. :( lol

I’ve NEVER preordered iphones, let alone get it on release, so I’m just anxious for it lol ☹️ plus I’m ready to step away from the 8 Plus and have a smaller form factor without losing screen real estate

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Not a T-Mo customer but my charge is there but its still a temporary authorization they can't make the full process complete until they ship it out.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I know Recon we talked about this on twitter but I’ll post here for others to know. I ordered a Xs for myself and a X Max for wife. Both gold 256 right after preorders went live. The charge for my Xs hit Sunday morning and I was charged for X Max today. Even though my order online still says processing, I have tracking info for my Xs in my UPS My Choice account. No tracking yet for the X Max. I expect that tomorrow.

LC_305

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone, Tmobile website was up at least 10 min early. I ordered so fast I didn’t see the free 2nd day shipping option and put ground because it was the cheapest. My order shows ships by 09/21 and my card was charged on Saturday morning. Just got an email from Tmobile for the receipt of the payment. I subscribed to ups my choice and so I can see the label was created but it has not been picked up yet. Will keep you guys updated Friday can’t come soon enough.

LC_305

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
Also I recommend picking it up at the ups store instead of waiting around all day for the Ups driver it gives me way too much anxiety.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Also I recommend picking it up at the ups store instead of waiting around all day for the Ups driver it gives me way too much anxiety.

I do that because I’m not home to sign. Then I go on my lunch break and pick it up.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, Tmobile website was up at least 10 min early. I ordered so fast I didn’t see the free 2nd day shipping option and put ground because it was the cheapest. My order shows ships by 09/21 and my card was charged on Saturday morning. Just got an email from Tmobile for the receipt of the payment. I subscribed to ups my choice and so I can see the label was created but it has not been picked up yet. Will keep you guys updated Friday can’t come soon enough.

how does the UPS my choice work? I have it but I'm not sure how it all works lol. barely ever use UPS like that. I am in the same boat as you. I received the receipt of the payment today, and im still waiting for the receipt for my moms line. and the t-mobile site still says processing and "ships by 9/21"

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
can't begin to tell why the down payment was so high? at this point, I just wanted to grab the phone as it went live. no big deal, ill manage with it. but I def may ask t-mobile soon on just how that pricing works for me? :/

Well at least you will be rocking the new IPhone

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member