InvisibleShield - XS Max?

anon(1451618)

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey there, I need a bit of advice please --- I'm going to be upgrading from my Iphone 7 Plus to the Xs Max. In the past I've always bought a screen protector and a case through Apple, and then after a few months, I usually wear the phone naked.

I'm thinking about with the Xs Max, just getting some sort of "clear" screen protector that goes on the back of the phone also to help protect from scratches instead of getting a case at all. Is the products from Zagg my best bet for this or are there other items out there I'm not aware of?

Thanks for the help!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey there, I need a bit of advice please --- I'm going to be upgrading from my Iphone 7 Plus to the Xs Max. In the past I've always bought a screen protector and a case through Apple, and then after a few months, I usually wear the phone naked.

I'm thinking about with the Xs Max, just getting some sort of "clear" screen protector that goes on the back of the phone also to help protect from scratches instead of getting a case at all. Is the products from Zagg my best bet for this or are there other items out there I'm not aware of?

Thanks for the help!

I used to use Zagg for everything. I’ve since switched over to RhinoShield. They offer front and back protectors. Unfortunately right now they won’t be shipping till towards the end of September though. As far as front screen protector, you can also look into Spigen.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
For the 1st time I will be trying the wrapped edge screen protector from Peel. I have heard good things. It’s more than I normally spend, but considering the phone price, trying to make sure it’s covered.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I’m a huge fan of the rhinoshield impact screen protectors. It’s not as nice as a thin tempered glass but rhinoshield products have saved my X from breaking more than once. You should see all the scuffs from dropping it on cement and rocks.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Zagg is the best protection for your screen. I use their glass on all my devices and have never had a issue. I trust them fully with my phone,iPad and apple watch.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Bestskinsever.com

I’ve used them for years and they are fantastic. As of now they haven’t launched their Max model yet but I’ve been in touch with them and its coming.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Peel is also another good brand, but honestly there are a lot of solid brands out there not charging $30-40+ per unit, I would recommend looking at Spigen, and others. They do offer E2E, Peel does, Rhinoshield as well. When it comes down to it, E2E eliminates the rainbow effect and it is noticeable, though some cases do not like E2E screen protectors so you mileage may vary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234