How do carriers ship

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
How exactly do carriers ship and deliver for launch day? If you ordered from a carrier do they need to wait for launch day to receive them or does apple send to their Warehouse early so they can ship to you on time. I know last year i wanted an 8+ and was told they may get them in the store the night before, so i was there early and they did have them and no line as no one was really waiting for the 8. I have always bought at the store in previous years and at the time of the iPhone 5 I ordered directly from Apple. Im still sitting at processing and not charged yet...hoping i get it on the 21st like it said the night of pre order

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
If it says the 21st, you'll get it on the 21st. Don't count on getting it before that, though. Apple is strict about early deliveries.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
How exactly do carriers ship and deliver for launch day? If you ordered from a carrier do they need to wait for launch day to receive them or does apple send to their Warehouse early so they can ship to you on time. I know last year i wanted an 8+ and was told they may get them in the store the night before, so i was there early and they did have them and no line as no one was really waiting for the 8. I have always bought at the store in previous years and at the time of the iPhone 5 I ordered directly from Apple. Im still sitting at processing and not charged yet...hoping i get it on the 21st like it said the night of pre order

If you ordered from the big carriers like AT&T and Verizon and you're not part of the 1-2 weeks ship dates, it will be delivered with signature required on 9/21. AT&T is always a wild card for me, they use UPS and FedEx so I never know until I get the ship notice. This year I got mine from Apple direct / Sim Free... so I believe Apple uses FedEx. I could be very wrong about carriers.

Your Carrier has them in stock this week and makes sure they're delivered on the release date. If you are going in to buy one, they will be in stock before the release date and put out that night so they're available at opening. They get them in advance by 1-day (normally)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR