Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Mine has been preparing to ship since Monday on ATT. I believe ATT sends it out the day before release next day air. Hopefully status changing tomorrow morning.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
In the past, Apple does not charge the credit card until they are ready to ship the product. This year is a little strange. My credit card has been charged first thing yesterday morning. But as of this morning, the status is till in "Preparing To Ship". So strange.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Overnight I've received the tracking numbers on all three items. I have to say that I guess the problem is UPS not reliably scanning things they are delivering. Apparently both phones went back to China after reaching Korea or something along those lines which cannot possibly be the case.

Once again, I think we all worry for nothing when the weak link is UPS, but in their defence I guess they are crazy busy right now with all of our orders. I quite confident that our deliveries should occur as scheduled.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Overnight I've received the tracking numbers on all three items. I have to say that I guess the problem is UPS not reliably scanning things they are delivering. Apparently both phones went back to China after reaching Korea or something along those lines which cannot possibly be the case.

Once again, I think we all worry for nothing when the weak link is UPS, but in their defence I guess they are crazy busy right now with all of our orders. I quite confident that our deliveries should occur as scheduled.

Yes, something happened and many who ordered from Apple got a delivery exception notice today. I can't say for sure those expecting the phone tomorrow will get them, but I hope so.. since I leave town on Tuesday. I really wanted to have the weekend to set up the phone.

exception.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So my phone left Louisville, Kentucky.
d16c529c4d3f407437386e6a2ab04280.png

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I’m sorry to hear that, hopefully you can receive some kind of remedy for it soon... Say tomorrow by 8pm...
;-)

I have faith in the powers of modern science to make me feel better by tomorrow 8 pm.

This is a recurring migraine. Happens every year at about this time. Some sort of allergy.

wtl

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t order until well into the day September 14th. I just looked at the “We’re processing your order” email and it came in at 4:54 p.m. that day, so it was pretty late when I ordered. I was assigned a Sep 28 - Oct 5 delivery date.

Today I got an email from UPS indicating something will be delivered tomorrow. I’m not expecting anything else nor is anyone else in the family. I didn’t even know a package was in process, but when I look at the tracking detail, it shows it began with an “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” at 5:34 p.m. the 14th, which would have been shortly after my order.

However, it started in San Jose, CA rather than China. It’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow and was sent UPS Ground, by “Rush Order Inc”. It is said to weigh 3.50 lbs. I suppose it could be totally coincidental and turn out NOT to be the iPhone I ordered (XS Max 512GB Space Gray). The order in the Apple Store app still shows “Order in Progress”.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t order until well into the day September 14th. I just looked at the “We’re processing your order” email and it came in at 4:54 p.m. that day, so it was pretty late when I ordered. I was assigned a Sep 28 - Oct 5 delivery date.

Today I got an email from UPS indicating something will be delivered tomorrow. I’m not expecting anything else nor is anyone else in the family. I didn’t even know a package was in process, but when I look at the tracking detail, it shows it began with an “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” at 5:34 p.m. the 14th, which would have been shortly after my order.

However, it started in San Jose, CA rather than China. It’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow and was sent UPS Ground, by “Rush Order Inc”. It is said to weigh 3.50 lbs. I suppose it could be totally coincidental and turn out NOT to be the iPhone I ordered (XS Max 512GB Space Gray). The order in the Apple Store app still shows “Order in Progress”.

iPhone Xs-Max ship weight is 1/2 a lb.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73