Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's so good right now. I mean season 1 is amazing of course but they're doing awesome with 2. I still need to watch the latest episode (top right) :D.
Love the show. Season 2 almost over already
b4dfcfe96f8465eb5077f7e4513e91fa.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There is a hefty fine for the delivery carriers if they are delivered before the 21st. The actual phones and watches have been at the shipping centers all week. Today is usually when shipping data is populated for deliveries scheduled on Friday.

dralex87

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Preparing to Ship & CC charge, anyone else?

I have one in Louisville, KY and one that’s still in China. Both arrived in China at the same time though. But both still say delivery on Friday.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Still stuck at preparing to ship for both iPhones and watch. They are all supposed to be delivered on Friday, but I am starting to get concerned.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Still stuck at preparing to ship for both iPhones and watch. They are all supposed to be delivered on Friday, but I am starting to get concerned.

Apple doesn’t update. I remember last year I was going NUTS because I wasn’t getting updates.

If your email says that it will be delivered on September 21, barring a major event, it will be there on the 21st.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Apple doesn’t update. I remember last year I was going NUTS because I wasn’t getting updates.

If your email says that it will be delivered on September 21, barring a major event, it will be there on the 21st.

I'm sure you're right, but other parts of the order have updated immediately when they shipped and were associated with tracking numbers so it is just a bit of a worry.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived in Anchorage Alaska today so its definitely on track for Friday, look forward to getting it when UPS opens at 9am. Otherwise mine send By End of Day (Friday) which would have meant a door tag and a return visit.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been to. 2:10 AM to be exact. It now says “date tentative” to.

Mine has said that since I saw it in my UPS app, but was scheduled for Friday. My tracking says it’s been sitting there since 2:10 AM too! Maybe ours are in the same shipment. I only hope it’s one of those that didn’t get scanned along the way, and is actually en route without the tracking being updated

TheRavox

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
Im starting to think that i wil not receive on release day, my tracking is stuck in Korea since yesterday, never saw this tracking an Apple product before, usually goes from China to US first time that i see Korea

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived in Anchorage Alaska today so its definitely on track for Friday, look forward to getting it when UPS opens at 9am. Otherwise mine send By End of Day (Friday) which would have meant a door tag and a return visit.

Mine is still stuck departing Anchorage at 11:15pm last night. Drives me nuts!