Post here if anyone with a shipping date of Sep 28 and beyond got upgraded

iAwoken

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the IUP and had my order in by 3:05am EST and was surprised to see my shipping date slip to Sep 28-Oct 05 (Xs Max 256). Ordered the AW 44 right after that and shipping is for the 21st. So hoping I'm close to the cutoff that my shipping for the phone will be upgraded. Also in my area all sold out for pick up right from the get go (New England). Some sporadic stores pop up here and there but I can order tax free so not willing to pay and extra $150 or so.

Post here if any lucky souls are in similar situations and got upgraded.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I’m hoping for that luck to be upgraded on my shipping date but won’t get my hopes up. I didn’t order until 6am eastern time so I don’t expect amyhing.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
My order status is now preparing to ship. I'm not sure if this is any sort of "upgrade" to its delivery date or not. Anyone else with a September 28-October 5 window see any updates?

iAwoken

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine switched to preparing to ship as well but with the same 28-5 date range. Slightly hopeful I could get it by the 21st but not holding my breath.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine switched to preparing to ship as well but with the same 28-5 date range. Slightly hopeful I could get it by the 21st but not holding my breath.

Same here. Although if it comes in after the 21st and before the 28th I’d be pretty happy.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped. According to the UPS app mine should be here Monday the 24th. I’m pretty happy about the upgraded delivery window!

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I just got my ‘shipped’ email as well with tracking info. I had the 28-5 original estimate so this is a great surprise.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I question the September 24 date that UPS is showing in the app. That's the date on the first screen however when I go into the actual tracking info it says "Information Unavailable" under the scheduled delivery heading. We shall see.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Did you get the official email from Apple saying it's been shipped? My tracking details under 'Scheduled Delivery' heading shows:

ship1.JPG

Of course, it hasn't actually been picked up yet as it doesn't even show in Zhenzou China (as others posted earlier this week). But I have high hopes that now that Batch#1 has been sent out to cover the 9/21 release date, that they can process the subsequent batches in a timely manner like 'business as usual'. So let's hope 9/24 is a real date for many of us that had 9/28 estimates.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I did get the email. I checked the app first thing this morning for the order status and noted it had shipped. About an hour or so later the official email came through. Apple's website is showing a delivery date of 9/28. But like you, mine hasn't been picked up just yet.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Unbeknownst to me, my wife ordered a Max as well. Her delivery window was October 1-8 but according to UPS it'll be here Tuesday.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Phone now in Anchorage. Looks like Monday is closer to a reality. I ordered a 256gb Sim-less Space Grey Max. Out of curiosity I checked Best Buy online this evening to see what Max’s were available for pickup right now locally. Only saw a few 64gb versions and a few 512 golds available. Good to know. I would have been annoyed if a 256gb Grey was sitting there available for pickup by anybody.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Phone now in Anchorage. Looks like Monday is closer to a reality. I ordered a 256gb Sim-less Space Grey Max. Out of curiosity I checked Best Buy online this evening to see what Max’s were available for pickup right now locally. Only saw a few 64gb versions and a few 512 golds available. Good to know. I would have been annoyed if a 256gb Grey was sitting there available for pickup by anybody.

Mine is in the same bulk shipment as yours. Confirmed delivery for Monday. Disappointed I didn't get it today considering I placed my order at 2:04 am CST, but I guess Monday is good enough

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
My date got upgraded. My order is now shipped and UPS targets delivery for 25-Sep. The original delivery date was 1-5 Oct. Space Gray 256GB Xs Max. I ordered on 16-Sep.

Last edited:

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
UPS hasn’t updated their shipping info since Friday for me. Mine left Anchorage but hasn’t arrived anywhere yet. Must be a long flight.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
UPS hasn’t updated their shipping info since Friday for me. Mine left Anchorage but hasn’t arrived anywhere yet. Must be a long flight.

Was the same for me, but updated an hour ago to arriving in KY. And I got an email from UPS notifying me of the delivery before 3pm tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices