What are you going to name your Max?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, since I never named my phones in the past anything.. I looked on google and found the longest name in the world. So my iPhone Max is called: Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, Max.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, since I never named my phones in the past anything.. I looked on google and found the longest name in the world. So my iPhone Max is called: Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, Max.

WAIT!!!! What about that Welsh town???

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
WAIT!!!! What about that Welsh town???

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Yeah, sure.. I went with a person name, but you're correct, if we had a town name, that is significantly longer.

ps.. I thought for sure yours would be named "Max Daleks"

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
He’d be Max an dathúil.❤️

Sad for me, I had to look up dathúil, but now that I did... good choice. So I decided to change my phone name to ....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the Second of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, and the Max of iPhones."

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sad for me, I had to look up dathúil, but now that I did... good choice. So I decided to change my phone name to ....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the Second of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, the Max of iPhones."

EXCELLENT choice!!!

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I’m going to call mine Toothless, the all black reminds me of the dragon from How to Train Your Dragon. Maybe I’ll paint the Apple logo bright yellow lol or get a sticker
3458b301fa6cc962ef8c71f77d7542e1.jpg

psy_duck

Jan 30, 2018
Visit site

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the Second of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, and the Max of iPhones."

Good to see someone else a GoT fan in this thread :)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Please do not name your iPhone. It's just weird lol.

Blame Apple, they have a spot for the "Name" of the phone in Settings>General>About at the very top. If you don't change it, it is typically your name followed by the model of the phone, such as "TurdRon's iPhone X Max."

As for me, if I end up buying the Max (I'm still tempted and trying to tell myself "no," but feel like I'm losing), I'm thinking of something along the line of Smax (it is an "S" phone and a Max) -- though I'm wondering (thinking of old Sugar/Honey Smacks commercials) if that makes it a frog? ;)

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I've never been one to give names to inanimate objects, but if I were forced, I'd name my phone BULLITT because I have the space gray iPhone with the forest green Apple leather case. (I hope I'm not dating myself with that reference.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73