Xs Max vs plus features?

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven’t seen it in any of the hands on review just wondering people’s thought, they showed some apps in landscape on the max like the plus lineup. Anyone think they’ll have more plus features like home screen landscape or zoomed and standard view for the display?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Will just like how the 6/7/8 standard and plus but may have a few new ones in iOS 12. Max is the same as Plus just a new name

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Bigger screen, no bezel, face recognition, faster processor, oled screen to name a few improvements.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
iOS 12 will give the older Plus phones new life, but the OLED Display and FaceID and perhaps the camera are the big draws.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I know all the new upgrade. I’m talking about home screen landscape and app landscape? The iPhone plus series has iPad like landscape in almost every native app, that’s what I’m really asking.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
So yes, you will get those benefits as well and even better given there is more space on the screen.

Is that a opinion or confirmed? I have watched a ton of hands on videos and not one show the max in landscape on the home screen like the plus series can

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its how iOS 12 is working on other larger screens, based on what I saw during the beta. Given how the Plus series used the space there is no reason to believe the Max will not use and/or make better use of the space available.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I know all the new upgrade. I’m talking about home screen landscape and app landscape? The iPhone plus series has iPad like landscape in almost every native app, that’s what I’m really asking.

In regard to your specific question, the Max should do the same as the iPhone X. I don't think it'll have zoomed and standard views. But I could be wrong. I don't think the X had it.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
In regard to your specific question, the Max should do the same as the iPhone X. I don't think it'll have zoomed and standard views. But I could be wrong. I don't think the X had it.

I’m going to agree with you. Apple said some apps will have two column landscape mode like the plus models. But every video I have seen, some with the phone in landscape had a non landscape home screen

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I wish they would have stuck with the plus moniker, and reserved the max name for a model with a large battery (ie 4000 mah). If they had a model with that it’d outsell every model they have. Anyone who travels and sees the iPhone users huddled around the charging stations in the airports would agree.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro