What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

shasticat

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
What are the best cases for iPhone XS Max? Personally I don't have much experience with cases for iPhone in general and I'm even not sure that I'm going to get one for this device but it is a very expansive smartphone and it needs a solid protection.

Do you plan to get a case? What case are you getting? What are the best cases for iPhone XS Max?
For now I like these cases:

Amazon.com: OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone Xs Max.
41pDFS3c85L._SL300_.jpg

Amazon.com: Spigen Full Body Protective Cell Phone Case for Apple iPhone XS - Black Clear.
61cD1vK065L._SL300_.jpg

Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR UAG iPhone Xs Max
81DL07zugUL._SL400_.jpg

Last edited:

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I just ordered the rhinoshield Mod case. I’ve had a rhinoshield on my current X and I’ll swear by them. I’ve dropped my phone so many times and this case is amazing, don’t be fooled by it only covering the edges. Coupled with their screen protectors I am not worried about glass breaking either at all.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Most of the time I go caseless, but I just ordered an Apple Leather case for those times I fee like casing it up

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Funny, I have a few cases for my 8+ and I go back and forth between only two.

#1 - HQ Leather by Sena
#2 - Apple Silicone - Red

So with this XSM I ordered the red silicone from Apple. I think that's all I want now, and won't buy any other.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I ordered the Speck Presidio Clear Purple Glitter.

Wow that’s a mouthful of contradictory statements!!!!

I had the Apple leather cases last year but I realised I had lots of tiny scratches near the port.

This year I’ll stick with Speck.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

I usually don't use a case but if I do I'm a fan of the ESR Metal bumper cases. Keeps it very simple and matches the iPhone so it looks like there's no bumper on it. So, I picked up the two versions they offer.
Basic Metal Bumper
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3087517

Case with glass back (don't think this one is metal, this will be my first time trying this one)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3087517

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the Speck Presidio Clear Purple Glitter.

Wow that’s a mouthful of contradictory statements!!!!

I had the Apple leather cases last year but I realised I had lots of tiny scratches near the port.

This year I’ll stick with Speck.

I was looking at this case also. When you get it, let me know how you like it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I really like my iPhone 8 Plus Case Crystal Shell. I checked their site and they have a similar one for the XS Max. It's a liquid crystal in either clear or glitter. It offers good protection, show's off your beautiful phone, and it's reasonably priced. I'll stick with them in the future!

dralex87

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I just ordered the rhinoshield Mod case. I’ve had a rhinoshield on my current X and I’ll swear by them. I’ve dropped my phone so many times and this case is amazing, don’t be fooled by it only covering the edges. Coupled with their screen protectors I am not worried about glass breaking either at all.

I swear by the crashguard. I’ve had them on every phone I’ve owned since they came out!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

If I were upgrading to the Max, I'd get the OtterBox Defender.
a100c4c98cda78415a8284b1f5135272.jpg

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I’ll be rocking the Apple Leather case, just as I have on every iPhone from the iPhone 6 through the X. Minimal form factor, and very protective. I’ve dropped plus phones in the leather cases and never so much as a mark on them. The case might end up looking rough, but I’ve never had a damaged phone with one of these cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711