What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
glitter freakin heaven
This came in the mail today, twinkle case by Case-Mate.
bdedc2518cd6cf5cf668fad02cccc8f9.jpg

That looks really good with the gold! It looks terrible on space gray.. tried getting it for my work X that’s space gray. Yuck!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have this same case and love it!! I also ordered the new iridescent groove case. Can’t wait to get that. I’m addicted to Casemate cases

Thank you, yes it’s gorgeous !!

I tried the groove iridescent & I wasn’t crazy about it so I sent that one back. I did like how it fit & how it felt handling my phone tho it just wasn’t iridescent enough for me if that makes sense lol

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, yes it’s gorgeous !!

I tried the groove iridescent & I wasn’t crazy about it so I sent that one back. I did like how it fit & how it felt handling my phone tho it just wasn’t iridescent enough for me if that makes sense lol

Yes that makes sense. I’ll see how I like it when I get it.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I had a couple of casemate cases for my previous iPhone and they are beautiful but they are so hard to get off the phone! Good luck

I was thinking of getting one but I’m loving my Apple battery case lol I love the feel of it and not plugging in my phone every day!

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Thank you

Really?? I would think it would be a pretty charcoal grey glittery color...hmmmm.

Not really! I love the case in the box. I think it’s look dynamite on the silver. Gold and definitely the space gray changed the color of the glitter. It turns yellow pretty quick!
38b46df5730aef910d213a37d3f6b25f.jpg

Stole that from my instagram lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not really! I love the case in the box. I think it’s look dynamite on the silver. Gold and definitely the space gray changed the color of the glitter. It turns yellow pretty quick!
38b46df5730aef910d213a37d3f6b25f.jpg

Stole that from my instagram lol

Ok I see the color. It’s not terrible but definitely wouldn’t be my choice either

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
What's the life proof for XR like?

So far I love it. It’s typical lifeproof fre in most aspects. If you don’t have a thin glass screen protector on when you put it on there will be some newton rings. Those have never really bothered me though. Sound quality is great, and people seem to be able to hear me better than with my defender. Only quirk I’ve found is if you don’t keep the plastic above the proximity sensor clean, it will think you have your face against the phone and is hard to hang up calls at times. As long as you keep it clean though it works as it should.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
SO. I went to BestBuy today to pick up Fire TV....of course I couldn’t help myself I picked up a life proof fre to use when I’m out back poolside. Normally I’d go straight for pink...but the pastel green was too pretty to pass up oh did I mention, it was $32 off regular price
8d64c1565961a0e4aa76f9d984f166c5.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a "steal".
With the IPS feature on the the XS Max, is that level of protection needed now (merely curious)?

Probably not, but why not an extra layer of protection

(a little rambling on)
I’ve tried LP cases in the past & have always returned them because of the muffled sound. When I bought this I figured it’ll probably get returned too...well to my surprise between phone calls yesterday & today no one complained “what?! I can’t hear you?!?” Or “you sound like your miles away in a bucket”

So with that being said I’m quite happy about having the case. It’s pretty with extra protection to boot

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Probably not, but why not an extra layer of protection

(a little rambling on)
I’ve tried LP cases in the past & have always returned them because of the muffled sound. When I bought this I figured it’ll probably get returned too...well to my surprise between phone calls yesterday & today no one complained “what?! I can’t hear you?!?” Or “you sound like your miles away in a bucket”

So with that being said I’m quite happy about having the case. It’s pretty with extra protection to boot

My only gripe with the LP case is my stupid popsocket doesn’t stick to it. I didn’t realize how much I used it until I didn’t have it anymore lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My only gripe with the LP case is my stupid popsocket doesn’t stick to it. I didn’t realize how much I used it until I didn’t have it anymore lol.

Oh damn...I was actually going to pull one of Popsockets out today & put one on.

I’ll try one out anyway and see how it goes. It’s seems the newer LP cases are smoother on the back since older ones. Do you use an LP on an older phone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox