What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Otterbox Defender Pro series today for my Xs Max
e84a6f20707dce0a3a632014f3cb2335.jpg

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Thank you ! I had the same case for my X...it was also one of my faves besides the  leather one and the  battery case.

I do really like the lilac  leather case for my max more tho lol

I’m thinking about possibly getting the smart battery case for the xs Max but that back hump though I know , I know...LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’m thinking about possibly getting the smart battery case for the xs Max but that back hump though I know , I know...LOL

I loved the battery case for my X. The hump really wasn’t an issue, but then again it’s a smaller phone so idk how I’d feel about it on the max either lol. That’s one case idk if I’ll get for the max either

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Me too! I have the pink sand one.

I bought that one too but was only going to keep one. Because I have a million backgrounds I decided to keep the white and return the pink because the white looked better with all my wallpapers 🤷🏼*♀️ guess I’m a weirdo. It was a tough choice though! Definitely going to get this case again for the next one in September ♥️♥️

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on? If so, what's the name of it?

If you are still using your defender, mobile-reviews eh, has a video on Otterbox cases that show full protection screen protectors will actually be more likely to crack due to flex in the defender cases on falls.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are still using your defender, mobile-reviews eh, has a video on Otterbox cases that show full protection screen protectors will actually be more likely to crack due to flex in the defender cases on falls.

Oh I'm using a Zagg...no problem and no worries. I've already dropped it and all is good

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh I'm using a Zagg...no problem and no worries. I've already dropped it and all is good

My wife uses full cover for her Xr, she uses loopy cases though. Since I go back and forth between my defender and a lifeproof when needed I just use the cheap Onn from Walmart right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods