What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
This is the other case I will be getting from speck in a few days
aa382133e37374ceb64543716315508a.jpg

Oh that's cute! Take a pic I like how that looks!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually went naked the other day. Longest minute of my life. I happily returned to my Otterbox Defender...LOL
I must admit the Xs MAX is the second best looking iPhone I've ever had.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually went naked the other day. Longest minute of my life. I happily returned to my Otterbox Defender...LOL
I must admit the Xs MAX is the second best looking iPhone I've ever had.

🤣🤣🤣LOL I’ve used no case when I had my 5C & 5S, but didn’t temp it with my 6S+, X or now the Max. Uh uh. Not gonna do it lol

Yes i agree the Max is gorgeous. I’m not too fond of the iPhone XI leaks that are surfacing.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I can't stand putting my smartphones in my pockets unless I absolutely have to. I seem to always purchase a third party belt clip for when I used anything other than the Otterbox Defender which comes with a belt clip. Call me old school or whatever but having my "Phablet" on my belt is much more convenient than in my pocket. Enjoy you choice in cases

Same here! I avoid putting my phone into my pocket like the plague. A belt holster has always been my go-to. If I am wearing pants without belt loops or a dress, it goes into the holster and then my purse.