What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I spoke too soon. My Otterbox Defender has indeed become my everyday case. It falls under the category of "peace of mind"...LOL. My two Apple Leather case will be in reserve for when I go out to special places when style and charisma is required...LOL.

I go back and forth between my symmetry and my defender depending on protection needs, but strictly used a defender for months on my Xr.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I spoke too soon. My Otterbox Defender has indeed become my everyday case. It falls under the category of "peace of mind"...LOL. My two Apple Leather case will be in reserve for when I go out to special places when style and charisma is required...LOL.

I’m tempted to put mine back but on but I just bought the papaya silicone case so I’ve been rocking it instead. Might have the defender back on it in a few days

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m tempted to put mine back but on but I just bought the papaya silicone case so I’ve been rocking it instead. Might have the defender back on it in a few days

OH, Papaya ...fancy dancy...LOL (just kidding). I bet that looks good. Enjoy.

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Just upgraded to an XS Max and got the Apple leather case in Midnight Blue.
Wanted to change things a little bit, always got the space grey phone and the Saddle Brown case, now I got the Silver XS Max and the Midnight Blue case.
Let's see how that goes.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just upgraded to an XS Max and got the Apple leather case in Midnight Blue.
Wanted to change things a little bit, always got the space grey phone and the Saddle Brown case, now I got the Silver XS Max and the Midnight Blue case.
Let's see how that goes.

Congrats. Enjoy your new iPhone and case.

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyone with a gold XS/XS Max have any pics of the midnight blue or black case on the phone? Specifically, the camera and bottom?

I wanna see how the case looks against the gold before buying

Apr 4, 2019
Visit site
What are the best cases for iPhone XS Max? Personally I don't have much experience with cases for iPhone in general and I'm even not sure that I'm going to get one for this device but it is a very expansive smartphone and it needs a solid protection.

Do you plan to get a case? What case are you getting? What are the best cases for iPhone XS Max?
For now I like these cases:

Amazon.com: OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone Xs Max.
View attachment 124226

Amazon.com: Spigen Full Body Protective Cell Phone Case for Apple iPhone XS - Black Clear.
View attachment 124225

Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR UAG iPhone Xs Max
View attachment 124037
UAG looks good!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Nice case for protection but not a nice case for everyday use. As expected it adds weight to a already heavy Xs Max.
17f093aaf8e5855bcc5d9ba40b882ae2.jpg

We have delivery and kitchen staff who like those but I'm among those who find the Speck Presidio Grip are superb for rough work yet they still fit in pants better including the phone pockets with the Kuhl pants I like. The Presidio Grips are also more friendly if you like a naked phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
We have delivery and kitchen staff who like those but I'm among those who find the Speck Presidio Grip are superb for rough work yet they still fit in pants better including the phone pockets with the Kuhl pants I like. The Presidio Grips are also more friendly if you like a naked phone.

Yeah, I can't stand putting my smartphones in my pockets unless I absolutely have to. I seem to always purchase a third party belt clip for when I used anything other than the Otterbox Defender which comes with a belt clip. Call me old school or whatever but having my "Phablet" on my belt is much more convenient than in my pocket. Enjoy you choice in cases

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Picked up an Inicpio NGP smoked case and love that thing, gives an amazing look to the silver iPhone XS Max

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up my 256gig gold XS Max today & put the lilac leather case on for starters. I also have a Speck Inked candyshell case on the way as well ! Loving being back on a plus size phone🤩
6ec75f29f2d66bb9ee7f181ec461cb5f.jpg