What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I am done with the Sheath, dropped my phone 4" onto wool carpet floor, landed screen first and chipped the side where the case is loose and cracked my $40 glass SP.

Merry Xmas to those celebrating today, done and dusted here in Australia.

One thing the Sheath got right is grip. I wish everyone who makes cases study the very fine pebbly texture they have and copy it. If you drop it, it's gonna be your fault.....unless, as some have complained, the sides become too compliant and catch on something. I have had no such issues. If you are a 'dropper' you probably need another case because I don't think this thing will protect you from significant drops. I rarely drop and value its modest girth more than shock absorption. I haven't gotten sick of it yet.....I have a forest green and saddle brown Apple leather in rotation that are on the bench now.

ret808

Dec 20, 2018
Visit site
I love the way this one looks on mine.

[redacted]

Attachments

• 5AAD8470-532E-4C1C-93AC-F53FD3EA86E4.jpeg
    5AAD8470-532E-4C1C-93AC-F53FD3EA86E4.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Blue tozo thin case

6de6e325d81bed4cf8d8907375685310.jpg

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I rotated to the Apple saddle brown but that just lasted an hour and now back to the camo green Sheath. And since Caudabe was running a promo up until yesterday I ordered another Sheath, the navy blue.

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
Anyone have the caudabe veil xt? I use my caudabe sheath daily but ordered a veil for around the house use. Just curious on anyone’s experience with one

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have the caudabe veil xt? I use my caudabe sheath daily but ordered a veil for around the house use. Just curious on anyone’s experience with one

Not with the Max. With an earlier phone that style lost my interest fast because any protection was minimal, did not feel as nice as naked phone, and it did not come off and on the phone as easy as other cases.

For use around the house I like the naked phone, Apple leather that is easy to take off, and a thin TPU type case. I still think the super thin cases are neat but for the XS Max use that clear TPU that offers more protection and is easy to take off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox