What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

JimmyCase Never heard of it before and my wife bought one and it is amazing. It is a little pricey, but you can find a 15% discount code easily. I Highly recommend it

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My Black Caudabe Sheath arrived, 16 days from US to Australia yikes. It's perfect no rough bottom seam and the right speaker cutouts thankfully. Feels like no case after using the Monarch and Symmetry.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My Black Caudabe Sheath arrived, 16 days from US to Australia yikes. It's perfect no rough bottom seam and the right speaker cutouts thankfully. Feels like no case after using the Monarch and Symmetry.

Got my pair of sheaths; man they sure feel a lot better in hand than they used too. That “rough” feel is nice. Fits great. Really like mine

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
ESR metal bumper with a dbrand skin is still my everyday.
86b12ca0a0bf68104247fc298a4bdcec.jpg
dd6a0ba76d0dbe889d454dfca220cf75.jpg
7f187755ea3c3cde033fa3758f32d6ed.jpg

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good wallet or card carrying case?
I highly recommend Distil Union. Your cards are hidden until you use the pull tab to get your cards out. I'm not a fan of the cases that have cards exposed, which is a majority of the card cases, partly because I find the cards are hard to take out. I also dislike folio cases because the flap bothers me when I'm using the phone with my left hand, and it gets in the way when I'm trying to take a picture.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site

I just ordered mine. Right after I hit the send order I got a message about entering code something to get a 25% holiday discount. Haha. I got 10% off anyway. My cases are kinda of boring color so I am getting the camo green for a little variety. I’m sporting the forest green apple leather ATM and like that color a lot. Look forward to getting it in a few days.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
For those who use skins only. Do you recommend it ? I’m very careful with my phones but the thought of not having a case is intriguing. I sell my phones so I like them to be in pristine condition.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
For those who use skins only. Do you recommend it ? I’m very careful with my phones but the thought of not having a case is intriguing. I sell my phones so I like them to be in pristine condition.

Nah; one drop and you’ll be wishing for a case lol. They’re nice, for sure, but no amount of careful prevents and protects against legit accidents.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

I put a glass screen protector on the back of mine with a bumper case and I love it. I can also use one of my many cases over the glass. Skins never stay on the corners right for me.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Nah; one drop and you’ll be wishing for a case lol. They’re nice, for sure, but no amount of careful prevents and protects against legit accidents.

Yeah my only ever damaged to a iPhone since 4S was a 7 plus in a apple leather, fell out of car holder onto seat rail, dinted near speaker on the bottom, any other case with bottom covered would of saved it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
After a week with the Caudabe Sheath not sure it will cut it, good looking and feeling case but the sides are just not stiff enough and come away from the phone easily.
If they could stiffen it up a bit it would be perfect.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
After a week with the Caudabe Sheath not sure it will cut it, good looking and feeling case but the sides are just not stiff enough and come away from the phone easily.
If they could stiffen it up a bit it would be perfect.

I see what you mean. Think it may be a trade off with many cases this slim. So far it doesn’t bother me but I just received it. Btw I can enthusiastically recommend the camo green. Looks great.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

Yup I don't use a case often and mainly use a back skin because the fingerprints drive me crazy and once in a while use my ESR metal bumper. I posted it a few posts before yours. I also just installed an ESR temper glass screen protector to try out for the first time and it's not bad at all and very easy to install. I've never been a huge fan of using a case as it adds extra bulk and covers the beauty of the device. I have insurance or Apple Care+ for just in case but luckily haven't had to use it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I am done with the Sheath, dropped my phone 4" onto wool carpet floor, landed screen first and chipped the side where the case is loose and cracked my $40 glass SP.

Merry Xmas to those celebrating today, done and dusted here in Australia.

O1ydEJysR%maiiOgpqZ%GQ.jpg

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
I am done with the Sheath, dropped my phone 4" onto wool carpet floor, landed screen first and chipped the side where the case is loose and cracked my $40 glass SP.

Merry Xmas to those celebrating today, done and dusted here in Australia.

View attachment 125353

What brand screen protector is this. I’ve dropped my xs max out of the drivers seat of a ladder truck onto concrete and it’s survived twice so far. I’m using the Belkin glass from apple. Was there any other damage to your phone ?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
What brand screen protector is this. I’ve dropped my xs max out of the drivers seat of a ladder truck onto concrete and it’s survived twice so far. I’m using the Belkin glass from apple. Was there any other damage to your phone ?

No damage to phone, thinking about it must of hit cupboard draw on way down, but the Caudabe Sheath has a very small lip and case comes away from the phone easily.
This one not cheap.

https://www.aeonaccessories.com/GLASSIP65BLK/Urban-Glass-Scr-Pro-for-iP-XS-Max-Black/pd.php

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro