What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
My new Velvet Caviar case.

5c6f3cb9326d9dca0a00fead641d2de3.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My 3rd Nomad rugged arrived today, 4 days from US to Australia excellent service from Nomad, it's been the only one that has had the correct name on packaging. Case is perfect.
It's a shame the bottom is not comfortable to hold or would keep it.

Also not buying any cases now that don't have the correct cut outs on the bottom. If they can't get it right not getting my $$.

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My 3rd Nomad rugged arrived today, 4 days from US to Australia excellent service from Nomad, it's been the only one that has had the correct name on packaging. Case is perfect.
It's a shame the bottom is not comfortable to hold or would keep it.

Also not buying any cases now that don't have the correct cut outs on the bottom. If they can't get it right not getting my $$.

You can send me any extras you don’t need

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
case1.jpg case2.jpg case3.jpg case4.jpg

Finally got the replacement on my custom KERF Red Leather, Wood and Steel case. They fixed it and the parts actually fit this time, they also burnished the edges.

It's ok, it's unique, it's heavy and makes the phone VERY wide. I have to stretch my fingers now to hold the phone.

The wood insert buttons work well, but the mute switch is so far down it's really hard to operate.

Overall it's a good case, if you want something that no one else will have... (exactly the same) it's one of a kind.

Would I do it again for $159... no $@#$#@ way. It's not that good of a case. But it's a novelty and most likely I will have my $40 silicone back on the phone before Monday and this one will be forgotten in a drawer until I sell this phone for whatever is next on swappa.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a case mate case and a Kate Spade case for my iPhone X that were virtually impossible to get off! I was afraid I was going to break the phone. Anyway, I did some research and I found something that works. It’s a butter knife/spreader made of hard plastic. You just wedge between the case and the phone and work it around and it will come off. Here is a picture of what I bought from Amazon. Good luck!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/06cebaa32d1bfb2551ae60f8d95f4321.jpg

I had to use an old credit card to get my Otterbox Symmetry off. I was in a panic and thought I was going to break my phone! I actually went to the Otterbox website for help and found the credit card suggestion there.
But I like your idea here! I really like the Symmetry case but I’ve been afraid to put it on again.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with the Gear4 Piccadilly? I tried it years ago and it had the worst rainbow/watermark effect. Just curious if they still do that

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox has some new Star Wars Galactic Cases (Symmetry) for the iPhone XS Max (also for the XS/XR). The new ones are: Boba Fett, Stolen Plans (R2D2), Darth Vader - Sith Lord, or emblem ones of either Stormtrooper or Darth Vader. They look pretty cool, imo.

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Otterbox has some new Star Wars Galactic Cases (Symmetry) for the iPhone XS Max (also for the XS/XR). The new ones are: Boba Fett, Stolen Plans (R2D2), Darth Vader - Sith Lord, or emblem ones of either Stormtrooper or Darth Vader. They look pretty cool, imo.

Here are some pictures I took at Best Buy yesterday.

100.jpg101.jpg103.jpg104.jpg105.jpg106.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Not much drop protection but the Caudabe Sheath sure makes the iPhone Max feel fantastic in the hand. Best fitting/feeling case so far for the Max.

she01.jpgshe02.jpgshe03.jpgshe04.jpgshe05.jpgshe06.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Not much drop protection but the Caudabe Sheath sure makes the iPhone Max feel fantastic in the hand. Best fitting/feeling case so far for the Max.

Yeah nice feeling case i had one for my X, but like you said drop protection could be 0 haha. It's a flimsy bit of rubber and they want $40AUD for one here, still selling the old version for Max here so would have to order from US and wait 2 weeks :( When's the next big sale over there?

Still haven't found anything i like better than my Black monarch yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR