What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi, can you please post pics of your phone with the nectarine one on please?

I took these pictures with my iPad and the color actually looks a little lighter than It is.

346f1a893f45ce42fe9bfe6f47698ab6.jpg
53f16c58d7e74ef28854540281fd46a3.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
OK, so cases with the bottom grill cut outs that match last years iPhone X are nothing more than cases that were "Rushed Out" to market.

Manufactures like Otterbox, UAG ETC at least had the correct specifications before pumping out the cases in China.

Maybe this does not bother most but it plays with my OCD pretty bad.

What U think?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
OK, so cases with the bottom grill cut outs that match last years iPhone X are nothing more than cases that were "Rushed Out" to market.

Manufactures like Otterbox, UAG ETC at least had the correct specifications before pumping out the cases in China.

What U think?

It’s no big deal. I agree; it should be gotten right but not a deal breaker.

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the black leather Apple case with a PopSocket to help with one handed use and as a kickstand in landscape mode.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Which do you like best the blacked out or carbon fiber Monarch?

View attachment 124847

I like the carbon. Wouldn't like it fully carbon, but this looks to be a realistic representation of carbon fiber if it isn't real, and is a nice contrast to the other black.

What U think?

I wish Apple wouldn't have changed it so all the new cases would fit my X too. I know they fit, but don't know what they might be blocking under those three holes.