What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was at my local Target today doing some shopping, during which I decided to check out the iPhone cases aisle. I then saw that they have a current sale going on through 10/27 for 20% off of ALL Otterbox cases... I didn’t pick up any today, but I see that they have some of the Target exclusive Otterbox cases for the new phones (including the XS Max) out now as well. I’ve got my eyes on the Otterbox iridescent case, and will be looking to pick that one up soon.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I was at my local Target today doing some shopping, during which I decided to check out the iPhone cases aisle. I then saw that they have a current sale going on through 10/27 for 20% off of ALL Otterbox cases... I didn’t pick up any today, but I see that they have some of the Target exclusive Otterbox cases for the new phones (including the XS Max) out now as well. I’ve got my eyes on the Otterbox iridescent case, and will be looking to pick that one up soon.

I can’t do iridescent or whatever but it sure is pretty

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
Currently have the apple leather case in black the caudabe sheath in black and the rhino shield solid suit in black. Pretty much only use the apple leather case

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
How did they hold up? Did the clear one get a lot of scratches or yellowing?

The holo one held up pretty nicely but I try not to be hard on my cases. I don’t use the flower one often because it gets slick spots on the back and it annoys the crap out of me.

lsmachado

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
The holo one held up pretty nicely but I try not to be hard on my cases. I don’t use the flower one often because it gets slick spots on the back and it annoys the crap out of me.

Yes, I try not to either. Even with the case, I set the phone on a microfiber cloth, and I know I’m OCD about any smudges on the screen, lol. Drives me crazy to see them.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely not. The fingerprints the back picks up drives me insane.

I’m getting rid of this case if you know anyone that wants to buy it please let me know

Haha, no too far to send to me, i don't like the look of the sides, also they have copied UAG on the corners.

I am hanging tight with my Black Monarch :) Was thinking of a Caudabe Sheath but not sure, had one before.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My Moshi iGlaze came while I was out of town, it's ok, not as nice as I hoped. On the fence about keeping it. That's the problem with buying online, you don't get the real feel. It feels super cheap, and I immediately feel like I want my Apple Leather or Silicone case back on the phone. My Kerf Case is shipping Monday. Since each case is custom built, the delay is quite long.

IMG_5856.JPG IMG_5855.JPG

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Still can’t post pictures not sure how you guys are all doing it
Current list -
black apple leather
Apple folio
2 Spigen Neo Hybrids one black and one blue
I have an interesting one coming in the mail on Monday not sure what I think of it but it’s the Moshi Stealth Cover - do you guys have any thoughts about it. This would be my first Moshi

Moshi StealthCover Portfolio Case for iPhone Xs Max (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6YTBM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3100760

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Still can’t post pictures not sure how you guys are all doing it
Current list -
black apple leather
Apple folio
2 Spigen Neo Hybrids one black and one blue
I have an interesting one coming in the mail on Monday not sure what I think of it but it’s the Moshi Stealth Cover - do you guys have any thoughts about it. This would be my first Moshi

Moshi StealthCover Portfolio Case for iPhone Xs Max (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6YTBM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3100763

Either through the web, the beta version of Tapatalk, or a different device. Tapatalk has the toolbar fixed, they just haven’t pushed the update public yet for some reason. Now that fix will be for Tapatalk, I don’t know when a fix will be implemented for the iMore Forums app.

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Anyway, on topic, I have some cases coming in this week. I’ll share some pics after they’ve arrived.

Literally they just rolled out an update so it’s good now. Here are the 2 I got today. The 3rd one is coming on Monday

a38228ff77dda5c30ea372f4978b5050.jpg

0a589719fc9846772cf2554aa3d2e80f.jpg

faf31d49f9c5a1b9f34597a87519cd42.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a midnight blue Apple silicone case and a clear Peel case on order. That should do it for this round for me!
I typically go naked but I’ve noticed that the phone is scuffing much quicker than my X did. I think it’s just hitting or rubbing against more things due to its larger size. I think I’ll end up using a case much more frequently.

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
What is everyone’s thoughts on Qmaddix liquid screen protector. I bought it and installed it yesterday but have no idea if it’s good or bad or if it works or it doesn’t.

Qmadix Liquid Screen Protector - $250 Screen Replacement Guarantee - Invisible First-Defense+ Extreme NanoGlass Screen Protector for Your Phone or Tablet ($250 Guarantee) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074JFQLP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3100895

Reggie T

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
My favorite case so far is this Caseology Vault Series case. It's a no frills thin case. I'll probably get it in navy blue as well. It has a textured back with excellent grip.

f4555b75a8079db36b19c05d9efe24a8.jpg
5cdda7f53396e521916da6e9bca2722f.jpg

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Two new apple cases coming Wednesday! Both are the silicone versions. One is nectarine and one is red. Really trying not to go overboard with cases like I did with my iPhone X- LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2