What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Here is my Mujjo leather wallet for the XS/XS Max review - absolutely love this case!

fca8f47d34f6ed769ee524b3ff016347.jpg

https://forums.imore.com/community-...o-full-leather-wallet-case-iphone-xs-max.html

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Arrived. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...case%2Fxsmax%2Fblack%23image-0&token=I4gyqKAJ

Nice looking feel leather back, i have their wallet so knew the quality. Buttons are fine to use. The sides are dark grey and plastic would be nicer all black and all leather, sides are plastic.
Very slim with only about 1mm lip with a glass screen protector on.

BUT, where the leather meets the plastic around most of the case has a sharp feel to it it's not seamless, noticed the feel straight away but took me a while to figure out what it was.
Anyway its going back.

This beast of a phone just doesn't feel right to me in any case i have tried yet bar the UAG Monarch.
Thanks for the follow-up. I would have had the same issues with the case that you had, so I'm glad you mentioned them.

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I got a speck grip in gray/tart pink. Now I’m just waiting on my phone to get here. It’s supposed to be here today and is still two states away, so I’m thinking that’s not going to happen.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Back to the Apple leather case.

I bought the saddle brown and liked it so much decided I couldn't have just one. So I also picked up the forest green. I have a number nature-like wallpapers with a green look to them....look terrific with the dark green case. Anyone pining for a leather case take a good look at the forest green.

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I just placed an order for a Spigen Liquid Air Armor case. I was trying to decide between that or the Spigen Liquid Crystal, but I didn't like the fact that they eventually turn yellow. Does anyone have the Liquid Air Amor? I've used them on my previous iPhones but this time it looks like the buttons aren't completely covered. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Rhinoshield Solid Suit in carbon fiber with yellow buttons. The case feels nice, fits perfect, looks great but it's slippery as a greased pig. Love the different colored buttons. Wonder if the "Leather" version would have more grip?

ss01.jpgss02.jpgss03.jpgss04.jpgss05.jpgss06.jpgss07.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Going back and forth between the Product Red Apple Leather & Product Red Apple Silicone.

Ordered two cases that were pre-orders, been waiting to ship. One finally shipped, the other I am close to canceling as they keep saying they're shipping it, but it never ships. For $160 I want it to ship.

• Kerf - Leather + Alloy Case / Black / Blood Red (still not shipped)
  • Moshi - iGlaze - Merlot Red w/ Silver (Shipped yesterday)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice