What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

Been using the Apple Silicone Red and posted that earlier. Working in some "rural" areas and houses being constructed and I almost dropped my phone 2x this week. When I picked up my Apple Watch Series 4 yesterday I picked up a Speck Presidio Glossy Grip. Best Buy was wiped out on cases... the only had a few choices, most were Otterbox, which I know is secure, but I don't want that bulk. I have used Speck in the past and I have always been more than happy with their cases.

speck.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Old faithful UAG Monarch Black/Leather, will probably just stick with this and the Black Apple leather i have.

My likes/dislikes with the apple is good form fitting and perfect fit, probably closest fit to the phone in a leather case i have tried, but i have had a dint on the bottom from a 7 plus fell out of car holder onto seat rail, a case with a bottom would of saved it, the leather marks easy on back even just sitting agains a desk holder, not as easy to pick up off a desk/table either, slippery at first but never really ends up having great grip, cat complain i got it for free.

I had The folio for my X got it cheap used off ebay, used it for a NZ trip and was excellent, i cant use in a car holder, excellent case loved it but their $199AUD for the Max.

The UAG monarch may not be for everyone but for a more heavy duty case its light, not too bulky, great grip, buttons excellent, i like how it's square on sides. I don't like cases that are not all black, prefer the all black look on the front with screen blending in with the case.

NpKf5ClVQGCeB+FC08FnLQ.jpg

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Old faithful UAG Monarch Black/Leather, will probably just stick with this and the Black Apple leather i have.

My likes/dislikes with the apple is good form fitting and perfect fit, probably closest fit to the phone in a leather case i have tried, but i have had a dint on the bottom from a 7 plus fell out of car holder onto seat rail, a case with a bottom would of saved it, the leather marks easy on back even just sitting agains a desk holder, not as easy to pick up off a desk/table either, slippery at first but never really ends up having great grip, cat complain i got it for free.

I had The folio for my X got it cheap used off ebay, used it for a NZ trip and was excellent, i cant use in a car holder, excellent case loved it but their $199AUD for the Max.

The UAG monarch may not be for everyone but for a more heavy duty case its light, not too bulky, great grip, buttons excellent, i like how it's square on sides. I don't like cases that are not all black, prefer the all black look on the front with screen blending in with the case.

View attachment 124286

Love the blacked out Monarch case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 124286

This was one of my favorite cases with my 7 plus. I promised myself I wasn't going to purchased a lot of cases this go round since my Black Apple leather gets 90% of usage, but I might have to get one of these for those times when I need more protection in certain situations

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

This was one of my favorite cases with my 7 plus. I promised myself I wasn't going to purchased a lot of cases this go round since my Black Apple leather gets 90% of usage, but I might have to get one of these for those times when I need more protection in certain situations

Yeah was my favourite with the 7 too, this and my black leather will be it for me. Seller i bought from had 15% off UAG so that helped.

shasticat

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site

Got 2 cases that I really like. I jumped on the Caseology Deal and snagged the Vault for $2 delivered. I would have paid full price for this case. I have the Caudabe Sheath for my X and this is absolutely the same case. Decent drop protection in a slim profile. Great texture and grip too.

https://www.amazon.com/Caseology-iPh...mUvbUpU3090693

The Caseology case is great. I used it on older devices and always liked it. I think it has a great grip and a nice design. I especially like this blue color.
811DPyFRsiL._SL300_.jpg

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

I love speck cases.
f264110962b159d6829911cb4403a8b9.jpg
03bacebde187a9d71af203f3e72473f9.jpg

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

That’s what I put my phone in along with a tempered glass screen protector. All my previous phones were in Otterboxes as well. Can’t find many cases with belt clips and I don’t like carrying phones in my pockets.

I used to feel this way. Then I got one of these here:

https://www.amazon.com/Krofel-Holst...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3093947

Nice thing is you can carry your iphone safely regardless of what case is on it!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I used to feel this way. Then I got one of these here:

https://www.amazon.com/Krofel-Holst...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3094411

Nice thing is you can carry your iphone safely regardless of what case is on it!

Been using the OneTigris MOLLE Phone Pouch (Amazon) for a couple years now. The reason is the double straps on the back. Been using pouches for many years and the metal clips sometimes fall off, and/or it starts to fray at the connection point. The double straps really keep it solid.

I do use a case regardless, and am using the Apple (Product) Red Leather and (Product) Red Silicone and both fit nicely in the case.

I love Speck however I tried a speck case on the Xs-Max and it's just too bulky for my hands, and went right back to the Apple Cases. I tried Peel and just after touching the Peel case, it took 10-seconds before emailing them asking for a RMA.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Been using the OneTigris MOLLE Phone Pouch (Amazon) for a couple years now. The reason is the double straps on the back. Been using pouches for many years and the metal clips sometimes fall off, and/or it starts to fray at the connection point. The double straps really keep it solid.

I do use a case regardless, and am using the Apple (Product) Red Leather and (Product) Red Silicone and both fit nicely in the case.

I love Speck however I tried a speck case on the Xs-Max and it's just too bulky for my hands, and went right back to the Apple Cases. I tried Peel and just after touching the Peel case, it took 10-seconds before emailing them asking for a RMA.

Something about Apple cases. Just perfect

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

 Black and saddle brown leather case, a black  Folio and a UAG Pathfinder white-camouflage. These are my essentials

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I'd like to post a picture of the case I picked up when I got my phone but the app says nope....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal